PS4 - Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix [14/01/18] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix [14/01/18]

Floriswijers33

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 10, 2016
Race ruined by fcking network problems or server problems! Now that i’ve seen the race, I could say that I maybe could win! But No! The luck wasn’t on my side today! :(

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
I am the saltiest creature known to man right now. 6th time this season I've been blown up on lap 1. Was fast enough to win that without a doubt, fucks sake.

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Race ruined by two brainless decisions. One when someone went for a gap that was always going to disappear and then I just had to screw it up by trying to avoid a spinning car( how hard can it be to control your car??) and instead hitting him straight on.
Yh, I saw Caribbean killed you.

TheogGR1

F1 Race Winner
Aug 12, 2015
Yh, I saw Caribbean killed you.
Nah its wrong to say that he killed me. He had no control and had I just tried to use my brain a bit and anticipate what was going to happen I could have easily avoided him by just going straight instead of going off the track to avoid him. I barely slowed down as well.

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Nah its wrong to say that he killed me. He had no control and had I just tried to use my brain a bit and anticipate what was going to happen I could have easily avoided him by just going straight instead of going off the track to avoid him. I barely slowed down as well.
Brown killed you and me, got to say great driving. Took half my wing off and span you.

ELIT3_gam3boy

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 24, 2016
Quali: P6
I'll take that

Race: P8
Had an good start, kept up with the top 3 throughout the first stint, pitted on a lap 5 with P3 and P4, and what do you know, the game decides to I'm doing to well so it holds me in the box for eight goddamn seconds before they let me go. That's the third time so far this season I've been held in the pits, and it's honestly the most demoralizing thing ever. Had a good two part battle with @Cherry2pie in the second stint but that was it.

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
Q: 13th - I was 13th in the train so yeah, about what you would expect although would have been better if I had not cocked up the last corner.

R: I don't know where I finished but I assume it was last, the mixed up grid made for an interesting first few laps of just massive battling. I should've gone for the undercut on lap 3 instead of 4 and then I would have jumped everyone bar Klay, as it was I was still behind Dan and Guy, managed to pass Guy but then as our pack of about 5 cars all bunched up I went up the back of a Mercedes. Wing damaged so a second stop and was still in the points gaining on Cherry when Floris retires but for some Codemasters related reason his car doesn't ghost, front wing gone again. After that I just did the fastest lap, a shame because I think I had very good pace again but didn't get myself the clear air.

Finally next weekend is my birthday so I won't be here @Curly , can't say I'm unhappy about missing Monza, if I could pick one to miss it would be that.