PC - Round 12- Belgian Grand Prix [14/1/18 @ 8:00pm UK time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 12- Belgian Grand Prix [14/1/18 @ 8:00pm UK time]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
What a fun race that was! Apart from me really liking this track, the grid was also filled up pretty nicely:)
I hope everyone can keep this enthusiasm going for the rest of the season.

My race was pretty good, I took pole position, had good race pace and was able to make a one-stop strategy work, which allowed me to control the race.
After this race, the gap between @EditedStorm27 and me in the championship has come down to only 3 points. And with Editedstorm being really consistent, and @Douwe_C also being really fast with enough practice, this could be an exciting battle for the championship.

Also, congrats to @Agent Smith on the podium and @Hypedsn on 5th place in their first race with us!

Reactions: Biolite80

Borderline

F1 Coordinator & S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I'm recording the races from my POV as well since the start of this week. I put them on youtube as well. If you want to use my raw version as well, I can send it to you