PS4 - Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

How many drivers will be on the grid?

• Less Than 9

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 10-13

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 14+

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Q - p8
R - p2

Quali could have been better, banker lap was ok but in my last lap i was going for it.
purple sector 1 but a mistake in sector 2 :cautious:
Race was fun, very lucky in raidillon on lap 1, slided of track taped someone who slided in front of me so the car straigtend out and i could continu.
Last laps where exciting, after the pitstop i managed to overtake @Anton Mineev for p3 but could not realy drive away.
I had a 3 sec penalty so needed that gap.
With 4 laps to go is saw @Giinis was strugeling so tried to catch him, i did so in the final lap.
He went a little wide in Fagnes and i got a side of him, next right hander i was on the oudside but he made me took the gravel part of the track that cost me a few seconds and put @Anton Mineev on my rear wing.
Managed to keep him behind (bearly) and we overtook @Giinis 2 meters before the fininsh line, gues he had no fuell.

Congrats to @joshualuke1993 for winning the race and @Anton Mineev for his pole and p3 in your first race in this tier (y)

Reactions: Anton Mineev