XB1 - Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [13/01/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix [13/01/19 8:00pm UK]

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Last edited:

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
I may not be able to make tonight as I'm having a nightmare with my uni application, I'll keep you informed closer to the race

• Informative
Reactions: Germo

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Ah man, got to up my game with strategy and managing the fuel/drs. If I'd have gone on to the mediums from the ultras, I could have maybe got 5th at best. Lesson learned. Well done to everyone, tonight.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Everyone on alternate strategies to me (M/S) I hate you all ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Sorry for anyone behind me in formation lap. I had no car engine noise (just the electric whine) and the only way to bring it back is go to the home screen and then come back into the game. I had to do it two or three times to get it to come back - really sorry if it was a pain for those behind me! :-(

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
On a brighter note, I had some good racing with @GlazedGater! Was getting nervous when you were so close behind on the second stint (you seemed so much faster on the mediums) and I kept leaving tiny openings with bad/nervous cornering etc but you waited till the straight before attempting a move rather than just lunging in - appreciate it, great racing.

GlazedGater

S15 XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 30, 2018
On a brighter note, I had some good racing with @GlazedGater! Was getting nervous when you were so close behind on the second stint (you seemed so much faster on the mediums) and I kept leaving tiny openings with bad/nervous cornering etc but you waited till the straight before attempting a move rather than just lunging in - appreciate it, great racing.
I had front wing damage from lap 2, it was like night and day when I got it changed.

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Even though I didn't get a good finishing position that was the most enjoyable race I've ever done in AOR. Had good battles and overtakes with quite a few people, especially @Soggydoughnut in the last laps and before the pit stops. Kept it very clean and didn't make stupid overtakes on non overtaking corners but could also credit @Greg with this. Thanks lads

Callum Teasdale

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
That was a really interesting race. The time I lost at the start of the race cost me a potential podium, the mediums were awful and I was so glad I went onto the softs. GG to @JordanMcGonigal on P3. Same strategy unreal pace. P19 to P5 ain't bad. Just hope this stewards enquiry is finalised. Inb4 a quali ban for Spa.

Soggydoughnut

Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2018
Even though I didn't get a good finishing position that was the most enjoyable race I've ever done in AOR. Had good battles and overtakes with quite a few people, especially @Soggydoughnut in the last laps and before the pit stops. Kept it very clean and didn't make stupid overtakes on non overtaking corners but could also credit @Greg with this. Thanks lads

Yeah it was great racing with you mate. I had no ERS or fuel at the end there so it was inevitable that u were going to pass me, just thought I'd keep defending as long as I could :)

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Due to @Soggydoughnut have their 5 second penalty removed and @ThePsychoNovah being given a 5 second penalty by the stewards the results for this race have changed:

@ThePsychoNovah has moved from 5th down to 8th
@Greg has moved from 6th up to 5th
@GlazedGater has moved from 7th up to 6th
@Joshua Germany has moved from 8th down to 9th
@Soggydoughnut has moved from 9th up to 7th

The championship standings have now changed because of the change in results from this race, please revise the championship standing to find out the changes :) Good luck next race everyone!