Sep 4, 2018
Round 12 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 13th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Reactions: MrSascha

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
I get the feeling i’ll be trying out my wheel for the first time (weather depending). Watch me yeet my car into the barrier first turn haha

Oliver Baron

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2017
I got a good feeling i camt make it this weekend, basically i gotthe blue screen of death of my desktop so all of yesterday was spent fixing it. I still have to check 2 more things, reinstalling windows and undoing a rescent update, but if that doesnt work i will have a total hard disk drive failure and i will have to replace it. That will mean i wont be able to race unless i get one, or find a replacement pc.

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
I got a good feeling i camt make it this weekend, basically i gotthe blue screen of death of my desktop so all of yesterday was spent fixing it. I still have to check 2 more things, reinstalling windows and undoing a rescent update, but if that doesnt work i will have a total hard disk drive failure and i will have to replace it. That will mean i wont be able to race unless i get one, or find a replacement pc.
Hope you get it sorted in time dude.