Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nico

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
Thanks everyone :). I didn't really know what to expect today because I only had done half a race and 3 fast laps just before the lobby, but I remember practising quite a bit for this track a few months ago when I hit low 33 and so I was starting to believe in a good race when one of those 3 laps was a 33.6.

The qualifying came and couldn't deliver which made me a bit sad, at the same time being weirded out that @TyranoTigger didn't go first :p.

The race started and got a jump start on @Jthorn97 which gave me the lead. The lead was ok untill my tyres ran out and had to pit. Then on options I could push and create the gap, I expected to drop off at the end of the stint but actually the gap kept increasing, even if it was only a little. Then the primes came and I knew I could lose around 1s a lap. There was no managing as I had to go full attack the entire time and seeing the guys behind me gaining with a bit more than 1s a lap made it quite interesting. The top 3 then pretty much pulling sector after sector and luckily for me the positions didn't change ^^

I read it back and the start with my lack of practice sounds quite schmuck but it's honest. Hopefully it's ok otherwise I'll leave it out next time. I guess it's just a nice track for me as the pace was pretty good :).

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
In real time it was like it happened in slow motion. I could see it coming a mile off. Don't do it Birkoff, don't do it.... He did it :(
To be honest i was still so excited i was still alive until the crash. you can see off the start i get pinched between Andrei and Nico and I thought I was going to die there. Luckily I escaped but unfortunately Birkoff got caught up on the kerbs it looks like and I was just in the wrong spot.

• Friendly
Reactions: Andrei Codreanu

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
In real time it was like it happened in slow motion. I could see it coming a mile off. Don't do it Birkoff, don't do it.... He did it :(
I think that it's clear that it was his mistake, but I can assure you that he didn't do that intentionally. I think that everybody at some point has done a spin on a curb and got thrown into a direction he couldn't control. But if you refer to the fact that you saw @Bcolt93 's DNF coming, well I predicted it before the race :eek:
Did Kvyat maybe planted some kind of crash-magnet on your car?:wtf:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I think that it's clear that it was his mistake, but I can assure you that he didn't do that intentionally. I think that everybody at some point has done a spin on a curb and got thrown into a direction he couldn't control. But if you refer to the fact that you saw @Bcolt93 's DNF coming, well I predicted it before the race :eek:
Did Kvyat maybe planted some kind of crash-magnet on your car?:wtf:
i will never drive Kvyat's car on 2016 thats for sure. there's a few cars I'd like to race in for 2016, top 3 right now are Renault, Haas and Manor. As much as I love Red Bull the car has clearly brought me no luck.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Andrei Codreanu

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
i will never drive Kvyat's car on 2016 thats for sure. there's a few cars I'd like to race in for 2016, top 3 right now are Renault, Haas and Manor. As much as I love Red Bull the car has clearly brought me no luck.
It'll be Force India for me I think (@TyranoTigger let them see the T-Cams for themselves when the game drops and watch the horror)

Reactions: TyranoTigger

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
when you have waited a full season to finally drive the ferrari and you have seen the T-cam shots
View attachment 9839
To be fair all the top teams have horrific T-CAMS. Makes no sense to me why they would design F1 race star cameras. It just makes the game look ridiculous. I mean look at the size of the fucking tyres.

• Agree
Reactions: alexukr

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
is it only me or does the mercedes look exaclty like in F1 2014?

• Agree
Reactions: HRacingGreen

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
The lighting on the F1 games has always been a major step below other racing games like pcars and Forza which leads to the overall graphics looking worse

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
To be honest that doesn't exactly look that bad to me - I hope I can nag this one for myself next year, especially after being annoyingly jumped in the pits last night by RacingGreen in the Ferrari :cautious:
Inb4 the weird pitlane switching thing and Mercedes are at the end of the pits ;)

• Winner
Reactions: RBOS_00

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
It is just annoying that little things like this are overshadowing the huge improvements this game has made. Look at the career preview it looks awesome. Still no multiplayer news though.

• Agree
Reactions: BeMu

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
It is just annoying that little things like this are overshadowing the huge improvements this game has made. Look at the career preview it looks awesome. Still no multiplayer news though.
I agree, the rest of the game looks incredible, the issue with T-Cam s that its how you see the game all the time, its part of the core gameplay, so can be a real issue if its wrong