Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 13 - Korean Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 10th August 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Korea International Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

Last edited by a moderator:

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dEhpY1dJU29EMlU3cU4tVERobjNzYnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=99&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
So, I've heard news of some people getting auto retired during the social last night! :(

If we could all get into a practice session at 7.45 on Sunday to do one qualy so we are all in the same boat, then we will start the proper session as usual at around 8.

kramma

Pro Karter
Apr 13, 2014
so 2nd i am retire from a race. Things isn't going in my way.

Well i had a good start and some good fights, and then i am pushing and i did catch jack1st but then, down the first straight where i should brake, i lock up. I was thinking that was a mistake from me but no, same place a lap later it did again AGAIN A LAP LATER marco did overtake me nothing there then when we should brake, it does the same locking up and i was close to destroy his race, but lucky i didnt. And from there on i did just lose my motivation, + my front was gone...

izamusing

AOR PC RallyCross S3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
So for a start, how the hell did I get points?

Now for the serious part, divebombing is not an acceptable way to overtake (even on fresh tyres), I had to take 5 times to the grass or go onto the run off to avoid cars, I'm also sorry to Kla when my brakes locked for no reason, slightly hitting him off-line. Then I tried to overtake him and he appeared to turn in on me as I came alongside, SIDEPOD GLITCH YAY!
Whatever happened, oh well... then for multiple laps I had the same issue as Kramma with the locking up, by this time I had just given up on the race and was driving it home.

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
First of all, please don't retire during qualy. If you are done for the session, drive back to the pits and wait for the timer to finish. Not only is it distracting for other players, I think it can cause someone to auto-retire too..

Secondly, do NOT cry your eyes out during qualy! :p Cem, I know it was frustrating, but all you did was caused an issue for everyone else who was on a lap.

Thirdly, I did cut a corner on my pole lap. :( I didn't give up on the lap because I don't think I gained anything because it was too bumpy there. Either way, I'm not happy with it. Sorry guys. http://gyazo.com/0302edd4aa4250e84986e0bed8915302

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Also, it looks like I only need a single point in Suzuka to get my third title! :D

Genesis

Rookie
Feb 26, 2014
Good race besides lap 1. As for what happened @ Turn 3&4 I would declare them as racing incidents....
But ofc this must not happen at all.
Pretty happy with my performance after lap 1 so cya all @ suzuka.

Again apologies for retiring in qualy I had no clue we weren´t allowed to do that.

MY POV:

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I've just realised that I need 1 point more than Umur, not just 1 point! I forgot 2nd place is a moving target! :p

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
[video=youtube;8Ev87vfjc2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ev87vfjc2Y&list=UUSeQB_3ktvpZ5QubUQqikNA[/video]

klawutzke

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 18, 2014
[video=youtube;64txb7_Lk1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64txb7_Lk1A&list=UUNx2qBmpeVXTHvfS3sb4WrA[/video]