PC - Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/01/2019 8:00pm GMT] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix [20/01/2019 8:00pm GMT]

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Pascheck
- @Skatie

Last edited:

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
I also won't be racing tonight due to some wheel issues

Tom97HD

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Apologies for not announcing my no show earlier, I was hoping to make it, I've been battling the flu all week and haven't been near my PC but I thought I was going to be ok today but I'm nowhere near 100% for racing. I will 100% be back for the next race.

JSR

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
Well that was crap. I didn't appreciate the divebomb by @ieponi into the right hander, just understeered wide into me. Then I don't know what happened at the bus stop, but someone span me out there too (I would like to see footage if possible because there wasn't even a red arrow on my screen to say someone was alongside me). I apologise to @Marien who I think got collected when I was recovering, I thought all cars were clear at that point and were going to the other side. Then had some really fun and decent racing for a bit until I misjudged the overspeed of DRS, Rich and Overtake mode and braked too late after the Kemmel straight. I managed to just about stop myself from taking @Julien2395 out, but then unfortunately @Br0wniE and I believe @Ian Bastein got collected in the aftermath. All in all a poor showing from me, but I wouldn't say that others weren't guilty of making mistakes too.

Br0wniE

Formula Karter
Dec 22, 2018
Well that was crap. I didn't appreciate the divebomb by @ieponi into the right hander, just understeered wide into me. Then I don't know what happened at the bus stop, but someone span me out there too (I would like to see footage if possible because there wasn't even a red arrow on my screen to say someone was alongside me). I apologise to @Marien who I think got collected when I was recovering, I thought all cars were clear at that point and were going to the other side. Then had some really fun and decent racing for a bit until I misjudged the overspeed of DRS, Rich and Overtake mode and braked too late after the Kemmel straight. I managed to just about stop myself from taking @Julien2395 out, but then unfortunately @Br0wniE and I believe @Ian Bastein got collected in the aftermath. All in all a poor showing from me, but I wouldn't say that others weren't guilty of making mistakes too.
I was the one that touched you at bus stop, so i guess it was karma. Was under pressure by julien, kind of a you-or-me situation.
No hard feelings, i ruined the race myself with a terrible first lap.

I would have appreciated you and julien be a little smarter and let me pull both of you to the next group of cars.

JSR

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
I was the one that touched you at bus stop, so i guess it was karma. Was under pressure by julien, kind of a you-or-me situation.
No hard feelings, i ruined the race myself with a terrible first lap.

I would have appreciated you and julien be a little smarter and let me pull both of you to the next group of cars.
Had a feeling it was you, but same here - no hard feelings. Sure, stuff happens although I would say that given the gap at the end of the race to the guys up ahead - all we would have done was got closer to them and finished as a train. But in hindsight, it probably would have ended better like that.

ENiGMA

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 10, 2018
This race was ****. My car was sliding all over the place for the entire race, really hard to control. When the safety car came out, my tyres were at about 25-30% worn, so I figured I'd be able to push to lap 14 or something and go from softs to supers, but when the safety car ended they were done. Two laps later I slid out, ruining my tyres, so had to go for mediums to get to the end of the race, but then I crashed going up through eau rouge so my race was mercifully over.

ENiGMA

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 10, 2018
@ENiGMA yeah your tyres were worn, aspecially when you changed line just before braking ;)
Put up or shut up with a stewards inquiry if you think it was illegal, instead of being passive aggressive. Sure it was late, but there was plenty of space between us for you not to brake earlier. (or go around the outside)

• Surprised
Reactions: Jul!en

Leman

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 3, 2018
Put up or shut up with a stewards inquiry if you think it was illegal, instead of being passive aggressive. Sure it was late, but there was plenty of space between us for you not to brake earlier. (or go around the outside)
yeah was trying to and enquiry wont make big difference as you dnf'ed anyways. lol

Leman

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 3, 2018
it wont me anything and i'd just make something to make your life more complicated and as i bottled championship before i just want to not be policeman ;)

Hz3rd

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
As the Italy thread still hasn't been posted... I won't be attending the Italian GP this Sunday because I am at work.