PS4 - Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix - Sunday 20th January 2019 - @8.00pm (UK Time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix - Sunday 20th January 2019 - @8.00pm (UK Time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobKite

AOR PS4 Ginetta GT5 S1 - Tier 2 Champion & F1 Cod
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Round 13 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
@Jomppa91. @SterlingWest @TheTubbyNinja, @RobKite, @Elite_sultan, @Zuidema, @SirMichael @alikemal_05 @Diarmo03, @JerseyMet @Tommytherod, @humbo, @ShaunG123, @863feS, @stifler1000, @Hindsgavl40, @REYLAP_93 @BloWnsmokOs, @Oner Schumacher, @HunJackson, @CPL__IceMan @LewisRCurtis @Fr4uD96@Mcquiz95 @organyx

Again. Just so that I can plan. If you have prior engagements for this race let me know asap. Also, If you are a reserve, please see if you are going to be available and if not let me know so I dont pester you with requests!!..

If for any reason you would like not to be a reserve anymore, again let me know on here..

Thanks

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017

JerseyMet

S16 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2018

RobKite

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 10, 2017
Race Report:
Q1st... Yes thats 1st(Pole). R 7th

Q. Went out on SS and got in a reasonable banker lap. Tried to ensure I didn't corner cut or lose it through Eau Rouge. Tried to keep the tires cool for the in lap and waited for a bit to see what others do. With the weather reporting rain at the start of the race, wasn't too sure that it would definitely be on inters. About 5 mins to go dropped to 5th. so thought id go out to do a faster lap. Just about managed to qualify on pole, Not 100% confident to keep it and thankfully qualify 0.010 seconds ahead.

R. Well I always go on about rain and we finally get it. Started on Inters and tried to keep them warm, The game thought I was going to slow on the formation lap, and disqualified me to the grid! Started cautiously and @SterlingWest got me at la source hairpin. No worries, I thought, we are all going to struggle in this damp conditions. Managed to 2 laps but on the 3rd lost the back a bit at eau rough and slid off. Thankfully not hitting the wall. Lost 6 positions and got back on the track. @alikemal_05 span at the end of the fast straight and I had to go offline so not to hit him. The game decided that was an Illegal overtake and told me to hand it back. He was backwards and right at the back! how is that fair. So i kept going and got a 5 sec stop/go penalty. A few more laps later it was drying up, but tapped the wall and thought id go in early for mediums. Just as I entered the pits the safety car came out so came back out in 15th but back on the pack. A reasonable restart, and made my way up to 7th battling with @Oner Schumacher and @alikemal_05 . Had a good battle with both, but unfortunately tapped @alikemal_05 when he moved twice in the braking area. Sorry. Did get a 3 sec penalty for off line , and lost 6th by just a few tenths.

A great race with you guys, mixed emotions about the race. but then thats how it goes sometimes. So close in Qualifying shows we are all in the right league and love the close racing we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.