Aug 19, 2017
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

captinfranko

Formula Karter
Oct 30, 2017
I am really not looking forward to this one! I can't stand this bloody track. Guaranteed to be starting at the back, so at least I can hopefully avoid the inevitable carnage. Hoping just to finish this one. Points are well out of the question.

Nick Brown

S15 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 21, 2017
Well that was a stressful race. Had my usual quali session and qualified 6th did an ok lap so content with my pace, had a decent start and got past Jazzman into turn one and managed to hold off Bopop at the 2nd chicane then after a lap I got Jazzman within a second of me. He stayed there until lap 21, I think he was running more aero so he was struggling to get past me in a straight line, he finally got alongside me going into Parrabolica but I got round his outside going don the main straight I broke late but he broke later and as I turned in he took us both off, fortunately I had no damage and I ended up getting 3rd cos I had no pens, so no need to involve Charlie Whiting. Singapore's one of my better tracks so hoping for 4 podiums in a row. Good race Jazzman and no hard feelings your pace was awesome and you made me have a tough race.

Jarryd Vermeulen

F1 Race Winner
Nov 21, 2017
Well that was a stressful race. Had my usual quali session and qualified 6th did an ok lap so content with my pace, had a decent start and got past Jazzman into turn one and managed to hold off Bopop at the 2nd chicane then after a lap I got Jazzman within a second of me. He stayed there until lap 21, I think he was running more aero so he was struggling to get past me in a straight line, he finally got alongside me going into Parrabolica but I got round his outside going don the main straight I broke late but he broke later and as I turned in he took us both off, fortunately I had no damage and I ended up getting 3rd cos I had no pens, so no need to involve Charlie Whiting. Singapore's one of my better tracks so hoping for 4 podiums in a row. Good race Jazzman and no hard feelings your pace was awesome and you made me have a tough race.
Hey that race was intense finding your weak spots and mine. Was the best racing I have had. Hope no hard feelings. Cause that was a proper f1 race. I was on you ass from lap 4 to 23 I think. Awesome race

Jarryd Vermeulen

F1 Race Winner
Nov 21, 2017
Hey that race was intense finding your weak spots and mine. Was the best racing I have had. Hope no hard feelings. Cause that was a proper f1 race. I was on you ass from lap 4 to 23 I think. Awesome race
See you in Singapore my favourite track to race in this game

captinfranko

Formula Karter
Oct 30, 2017
Well that was interesting...and mighty eventful. Little bit of dodgy driving here and there but I managed to make up for my complete lack of pace by keeping my nose clean and getting a point. I'll take that. I don't mind Singapore so hopefully more of the same there.

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
I love Singapore, and the next few races, I'll try and get a few wins and see how it affects the drivers standings.

Nick Brown

S15 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 21, 2017
I think that was for Spa I need to get on the chat and a bit more involved in the pre-race practices. Slightly off subject - considering how close are pace as been all season we never seem to end up having a decent fight, except Spa when you had the pace on me in the wet, we both have no right to be as high up in the championship as we are, but we finish races. If you have the link could you pop it in a reply. Also cheers for sorting this league out since you took over it's been loads better.

lukeholmes792

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 19, 2017
I think that was for Spa I need to get on the chat and a bit more involved in the pre-race practices. Slightly off subject - considering how close are pace as been all season we never seem to end up having a decent fight, except Spa when you had the pace on me in the wet, we both have no right to be as high up in the championship as we are, but we finish races. If you have the link could you pop it in a reply. Also cheers for sorting this league out since you took over it's been loads better.

Oh sorry yeah my bad.it is in two parts

Part 1 -
Part 2 -

and yeah i had the pace in spa in the wet, we do need to have a battle its overdue by a long time, and thanks man means alot that you think that, hope ive made it alot better for everyone, you need to join the whatsapp chat or the psn chat to get involved in the practice sessions we do! they are hella fun

Last edited:

Nick Brown

S15 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 21, 2017
Oh sorry yeah my bad.it is in two parts

Part 1 -
Part 2 -

and yeah i had the pace in spa in the wet, we do need to have a battle its overdue by a long time, and thanks man means alot that you think that hope ive made it alot better for everyone, you need to join the whatsapp chat or the psn chat to get involved in the practice sessions we do! they are hella fun
Cheers dude