PC - Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix [21/01/18 8:00 pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix [21/01/18 8:00 pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Sgarky
- @karnak07

Last edited:

Rick Vige

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 3, 2015
Sorry to Rainer , lost it on the Ascari and went to him as he was going through me. Then got dsq trying to rejoin safely cause i was stopped ! Cya all next week

Rick Vige

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 3, 2015
yeah i dont know why i didnt ghost. Feel bad for both of us , and again sorry .

Rubenkraan

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 9, 2018
I believe I have to apologize to at least one of the Saubers, fully lost it at the exit of Ascari (Lap 9) and I believe I took you with me, sorry if I ruined your race..

Pecos

Pro Karter
Sep 24, 2017
No problem mate it's a racing incident.
Sorry bdave for the contact in the lasts laps.

TheLazyLama

Pro Karter
Aug 16, 2017
Guys, first of all I want to apologise for anybody I made contact with.

As of late my pedals (mainly the acc./gas pedal) are making it almost impossible to be quick and safe on track. The acc./gas pedal only starts reading input form 40% and onwards, while that same pedal also doesn't fully come back up by itself which results in longer braking distances and bad low speed traction. I deem this to be too dangerous and therefore will not participate in any race until I've bought a new pedal-set. It's a shame but the best for everybody, GL next week!

@Maddog40 @Wesseltl123, You both know what to do now.