Aug 21, 2016
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Spedz
@Aladar
@Lewis Samilton

Last edited:

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
@EL_Sonny @Smash are you impressed?
AOR.png

You should be, I spent quite some time photoshopping that to make it look real.

My actual best time is only a 1:20.4

Lewis Samilton

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2017
Hi all, still no change in my wheel situation - might be worth allowing a reserve to take my place as I'm unable to race.

Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: Thompson

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Well that was over quick. The first race since Canada for which I've done more than 15 minutes of practice, and I'm out on lap one :lol: My first ever retirement after 24 AOR races.

I was behind @Armadeira coming out of Ascari on lap one, when his car lagged back into mine. I lost some front wing and went onto the grass. When I tried to steer in for Parabolica, my car simply went straight into the wall.

My very short highlights:

Last edited:

Armadeira

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 5, 2017
19:45 That's not tire-warming. I just knew I was the only one on track..so I would be on stream :D #forthefans

@Kreosteijn Oh sh!t. Sorry for that mate. On my screen everything was fine. :/

• Burn
Reactions: trumpa94

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
@Kreosteijn Oh sh!t. Sorry for that mate. On my screen everything was fine. :/
No worries, nothing you could've done about it. I usually take a different line when I'm really close behind someone, because I know this can happen. Here I didn't, and I immediately got punished for it :p