PC - Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix [21/01/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix [21/01/18 8:00pm]

RichyB

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 2 Champion
Oct 16, 2017
Ok so there were a lot of complaints about incidents this race. If you feel like you got an undeserved penalty, make sure you make a stewards enquiry on the stewards panel. This can be done 36 hours after the race at latest!

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Ye. 1 stop did it for me as well. First medium for 18 laps and then 9 laps on supers. At least that was the plan until I spun in lap 12 or 13, with which I lost my front wing completely. Managed to reach the pit and fitted softs and still finished with 1 stop.

Ye, you read that right. I finished! Lol. 6 points in the bag, unless @gameguy nl gets his penaly removed by the stewards.

Next to that I got no penalties, at all. I'm pretty happy about that.

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Ok so there were a lot of complaints about incidents this race. If you feel like you got an undeserved penalty, make sure you make a stewards enquiry on the stewards panel. This can be done 36 hours after the race at latest!
I have no complaint personally, but good to know that it's 36 hours at latest

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
If anyone staring 7 or behind has any video of the T1 incident I would love to see what happend.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Here is what my race looked like.....3 wide in the first chicane does not work....

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
If anyone staring 7 or behind has any video of the T1 incident I would love to see what happend.
I will upload my video this evening. I only recorded quali and the first 4 laps of the race. After that I noticed some framerate issues so I stopped the recording software to fix that.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Here is what my race looked like.....3 wide in the first chicane does not work....
From what I can see is that one of the Saubers kept on pushing you while both of you were in the gravel. The Sauber should have backed off in order to give you a chance to recover. But that’s just my opinion...

Nakianu

Formula Karter
Dec 23, 2017
From what I can see is that one of the Saubers kept on pushing you while both of you were in the gravel. The Sauber should have backed off in order to give you a chance to recover. But that’s just my opinion...
cant really see what happens to the sauber right , he might have bin braking but could be pushed aswell , when i came there (from 15th so i was behind all this) there where like 4 cars still there. cant say what happen for sure tho i didnt actually see the incident

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
@Nakianu , thank you sir but that is exactly why I'm looking for somebody with some footage. Not looking for a stewards inquiry just want to know what the heck happened.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I just looked at my recording, but I arrived just a tad too late to clearly see what exactly happened. So I'm affraid I can't help you with that @Billamy

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
What a shitshow. I crashed in quali, i managed to get up to p5 in lap 1, then @Douwe_C crashed onto me (probably lost control, no fingers pointed) and had to pit, then my game was freezing for a solid 2 seconds on every corner and up to 4 seconds when I was in battles against other drivers.I almost killed kasi that way.Ended up crashing right in the same corner with @Raining Thunder. Better that way, I really didn't want to drive anymore. Congrats on whoever won, see you next week. Off to reinstall F1.

P.S. if anyone has a fix or could help on game freezing/stuttering please contact me.
I have the same problem but to a lesser extent, could be your Hard Drive

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
If you guys want you can link your videos here and I will collate official highlights from multiple POVs
Looking back at my footage I have realised that if I did not let @RichyB through straight away and decided to battle him he would not have won and we would be tied in the championship also I have realised I could have one stop onto softs instead of mediums and hence could have jumped RichyB on his second stop even after changing my front wing, well I suppose it is easy in hindsight but I am just happy with one of my favourite comebacks ever

Last edited:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017

Race is after timestamp 14:30 and only the first 4 laps are recorded as I stated before

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for that, we just had to many cars in there ;)

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Okay so this is a video I made for enterntainment only, thus the edits and short clips from TWO races I took part in on the weekend. Monza is included, some parts of me getting rekt in the track.
U are all free to use anything you like!

EditedStorm27

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2016
Okay I have recordings from 5 people if anyone one else has any please send them as I will make the official highlights tommorrow

Reactions: Biolite80