XB1 - Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix [21/01/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix [21/01/18 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Rdasher15

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 23, 2016
How about we all agree but not to make any dating moves into Lesbian 1 and 2?

FatTwinkieMan

Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2017
Don't believe I'll be able to make this one unfortunately. I'll try to be there but I would put me down as a "no" for now. Too bad Singapore will be next. If I can manage to smash my front wing into the barriers in Belgium I can hardly wait for a street circuit.

• Informative
Reactions: Rdasher15

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
How about we all agree but not to make any dating moves into Lesbian 1 and 2?
I don't know what's worse.. the grammar or the fact you're trying to get a gentlemen's agreement to make two corners a "No Overtaking Zone"!

• Agree
Reactions: Rdasher15

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Also apologies for not racing yesterday, fell asleep in the last 5 mins of the 24 hour stream only to be woken up by someone in the stream screaming!! :rofl: Fell straight back to sleep and woke up at around half 9pm. Sorry i didn't get to give you a heads up @AOR Benjamin but i thought i would've woken up before then!

• Informative
Reactions: AOR Benjamin