Jun 4, 2015
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Rdasher15

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 23, 2016
How about we all agree but not to make any dating moves into Lesbian 1 and 2?

FatTwinkieMan

Pro Karter
Dec 5, 2017
Don't believe I'll be able to make this one unfortunately. I'll try to be there but I would put me down as a "no" for now. Too bad Singapore will be next. If I can manage to smash my front wing into the barriers in Belgium I can hardly wait for a street circuit.

• Informative
Reactions: Rdasher15

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
How about we all agree but not to make any dating moves into Lesbian 1 and 2?
I don't know what's worse.. the grammar or the fact you're trying to get a gentlemen's agreement to make two corners a "No Overtaking Zone"!

• Agree
Reactions: Rdasher15

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Also apologies for not racing yesterday, fell asleep in the last 5 mins of the 24 hour stream only to be woken up by someone in the stream screaming!! :rofl: Fell straight back to sleep and woke up at around half 9pm. Sorry i didn't get to give you a heads up @AOR Benjamin but i thought i would've woken up before then!

• Informative
Reactions: AOR Benjamin