Sep 21, 2017
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 22nd July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

- EversVincent
- WetschEsVetteli
- Kevin Kalt
- Reprimanded

Un-Confirmed no-shows:

- Gryffin
- Waffle Man

Last edited:

EversVincent

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 21, 2017
Ok let's try this again shall we I must win 1 race here haha had bad luck throughout the season and this track is really nice also everybody be careful on lap cuz I dunno what to me in t2 Malaysia but it was not very nice haha

Kippetje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 30, 2018
I should trademark crashes in pitlanes:

That said I wasn't able to practice a lot this race so didn't go into it with many expectations. Race still going on atm but most likely congrats to thomas for 2nd place

• Winner
Reactions: Frihman

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
Considering that I spun twice, P5 is a decent result. Might have gotten my first podium had I not spun, as I had pretty decent pace :(

Here is a decent double overtake