Jan 12, 2014
Round 13 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th July 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Ycoms
- @fugotaro
- @PAPA SOKRATIS
- @Slickk (maybe)
- @ramdrop (maybe)

Last edited:

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
We didn't have rain during the race since Hockenheim...

Slickk

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2017
Might not be able to attend tonight, there is a big thunderstorm approaching us that's going to arrive at about the time of the race start, and I don't want my stuff destroyed by lightning.

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

Chicane

F1 Test Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Someone 'tactically removed' the 80 speed sign that I was looking for when I entered the pitlane. Drive through penalty. Then a spin with front wing damage at the exit of degner 2. Also a bit optimistic attempt on the outside of turn 1 at the beginning of the race that ended in tears. Should've scored a couple of points tonight, even though it was only like 1 hour of practice done for this race.

Slickk

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2017
After Belgium, I said that Monza and Japan are not good tracks of mine. And now I've scored a podium in both races...

Wanted a wet quali and got just what I wanted, so I could start on fresh mediums while far up the grid - ended up P6, which was nice. For some reason almost everyone started on hards, so at the start I got a better getaway and made up 2 positions. Later on I overtook Berghe, who appareantly got damage off a stray wheel... o_o

Then it was a similar approach I've had since Belgium, focusing more on consistency and cleanliness rather then pace, and drove a fairly quiet race to get a very nice P3.