Singapore Grand Prix
Singapore Street Circuit
Singapore
Race Length:157.077 km
Circuit Direction:Ant-Clockwise
Laps:31
Date:9th February 2014
Time:20:00 GMT

[results="width:523px;height:370px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dER0RGYwR1RmcXU3SldjMTRBNHVZZkE&u ange=B2%3AK18&chrome=false&single=true&gid=70[/results]​

TeamSpeakWe strongly encourage all drivers to install and use TeamSpeak for communication with other drivers and your co-ordinator. Having all drivers logged on to the ARL F1 2012 channel before a race helps the admins to organise the session and means you'll be kept up to date with invites and restarts. You don't have to use or have a microphone.
Address - teamspeak.apexonlineracing.com Password - AOR2014
Rules & RegulationsAll races organised by ARL are run under our Rules & Regulations. Please make sure you have read and are familiar with them before racing.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Qualification & Race Results
[results="width:523px;height:390px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dER0RGYwR1RmcXU3SldjMTRBNHVZZkE&u sp idget=true&range=B2:F22&gid=98&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

DUC31511

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
i will not be able to participate in this race. i have final exam in monday and still have a lot of learning left. good luck guys!

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Right then lads I am afraid I have not been able to get cover for work so I am afraid it will be Zomacher who will be taking over for this race. There is the new TS channel up so please use that as my TS channel will be down.

Zomacher

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2014
Sad news Beyond. :( Guys who has a great connection from UK? Mine is a 80/25 but I'm from Hungary.

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Tonight's Teamspeak details:
Address: alexgillon.com
Password: AOR2014

Also, bear in mind that you need to follow the proper pit entry for this and every other track this season. The rule for this was introduced last season, so make sure you do that, and don't go skipping over the kerb! :)

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Hi guys! I just qualified to join the PC Split 2 category today, but I'm wondering if I'm a bit last minute to join this race. Personally I'd prefer to participate in the next round as I'm writing this 30min prior to the event, and I see that the Coordinator (who was notified of my qualification, per Winterz) will not make it for today.

I look ahead to race against you guys in the near future!

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Oh wow okay! That was hard track to start in this league! I must say though that I take full responsibility on my 10-sec penalty, I misjudged the amount of breaking needed at turn 10, specifically on lap 1 (sorry M3hran :/). I tried to drive cautiously since I'm new, and it worked for 9 turns haha. Don't worry, I'll learn quickly. Other than that, very challenging league, and I like it a lot!

Zomacher

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2014
First of all sorry for the late guys and also sorry scotchtape for the late notice. I didn't watched the forum before the race.

As for this race it was really really intense. First my strategy began to work (doing faster lap on the options making a gap enough for an extra pit stop) but my friend constant messaging took away my concentration and I damaged my front wing. From that point I wasn't been able to do those laps but when the rain hit us I managed to do better pitstops then the leaders.

Looking forward to Korea as I really enjoy that track.

Here are the result:

Qualy

Race

Multi21

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Another day another bad strategy call. One day I will have luck, mark my words!

Good racing with Zomacher, Kiku and Silver Arrow, I'd like to think we kept each other honest throughout the entire race.

See y'all after the break.

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
No video this time , ran out of hd space.

The start at the front was clean , was in 4th till the pitstop. Out of the pits I was just behind Zomacher and Multi (we stopped lap 6) , Kiku stopped lap 5 and was just behind me when I came out. But I let him through because I had the feeling he was faster. But lap 10 Kiku let me through again ... Lap 14 I was battling with Multi , and lost a bit of my wing when I was defending and locked up, but could keep 3rd. Lap 17 I had a very bad 1st corner , so Kiku could overtake me. Stopped lap 18 with Multi and we came out in front of Kiku. I went for options because of the storm that was coming (was a bit of gamble) , but could not get passed Multi. Stopped lap 25 for inters , did only one lap before I went for full wets. That was to early , lost about 7 seconds in 3 laps. Luckily Multi went to late for full wets , so by the end I was close behind him again...

And now I want my footage , but I can't . Last lap , second to last corner Multi goes in the wall and I take 2nd place :tongue:

Great race again , it was ... :thumbsup:

Bad luck for mpracing , DSC last couple of laps.

Well , enjoy the break , and I will see you guys in Korea.

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
I just watched mpracing's video of Singapore on the video thread and I just realized that it was him (and not M3hran like I remembered) that I rammed into at turn 10 on the first lap. He mentions in his video that he locked up his brakes at that corner, but I think I pushed him a little bit (which gave me the 10s penalty) and I want to apologize for my mistake. Fortunately, he only lost small parts of his front wing, while I destroyed mine (haha). I'll be more careful in Korea.

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
Guys nothing much to say but overall i think it was a good race overall, i enjoyed battling kiku and mwmadify through out the race.