Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birkoff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Tyre wear is a b*tch though. There is no chance to even do a two stopper here for me
you can try it, but its definitely not faster. i think the only reason it worked last time was because we did the 2 formation laps and had fresh tyres.

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
Have a good one tonight chaps. Hope it's a good race despite numbers and hopefully I'll have wifi when the stream is live

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
Hmm had 4 times or so contact, was there that much lag or desync? 3 times the usual tyrestuck/sidepod thing. If someone thinks it is my fault, please send me a message. I think, just after the race now, it's the desync tyre stuck thing.

Almost forgot, awesome 1-2 for Red Bull! The true constructor champions of this year! :D

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
That turned out to be an interesting race even though I crashed out at lap one. Not really sure what happened there @Birkoff, but I'll have to take a look at it again.

The only problem is that on my screen I was one car length ahead of @Nico on the finish line but in the results it said I was 0.001 behind him. :facepalm:

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
It's because of the desyncs at the start, the time tries to fix it if I make any sense
[DOUBLEPOST=1470341840][/DOUBLEPOST]Basicly it means you got a jump start on nico (in terms of time, dunno what happened between you 2 at the start or anything)

• Agree
Reactions: Nico

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Race Recap: I had a descent but not very spectacular lap, but my raw pace on this track was really good and i finally secured my premier first row start in AOR

I had a little bit of a lag start and lost a place to Andrei, but was able to overtake him quckly and tried to follow Tom. On Lap 5 i've braked a little bit too late into the Senna-S and Andrei got a good run on me. He overtook me into to turn 4, and we made contact.

I am still pretty pis*** as this would have been an easy Podium or even antoher 2nd place, as i felt really good on the track and with the field being already spread out it is even more frustrating that the damage was terminal. Instead @Desimpele closed me down to 3 points.

Congratz to the podium finishers and especially to @Bcolt93. Seems like we switched places today :D

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
The only problem is that on my screen I was one car length ahead of @Nico on the finish line but in the results it said I was 0.001 behind him. :facepalm:
You got a great start m8, looked like you almost hit the car in front and had to slow down.
The desync probably corrected itself at the finish, you were half a car in front on my screen.
Great battle :)

@Desimpele Think we can blame the incident on lap 1 on lag, you agree?
[DOUBLEPOST=1470342811][/DOUBLEPOST]
DotD poll added and standings are updated

@Nico can you confirm that @Jthorn97 finished ahead of you on your screen
Yes he did

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
You got a great start m8, looked like you almost hit the car in front and had to slow down.
The desync probably corrected itself at the finish, you were half a car in front on my screen.
Great battle :)

@Desimpele Think we can blame the incident on lap 1 on lag, you agree?
We'll have to take a look at it. If I lose on 0.001 I will f*cking kill myself lol :D

• Funny
Reactions: RBOS_00 and Nico

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Nah, we have to take a look at it. The game corrected itself so he might have won over me.
Even if you had a lagstart, it had no affect on our battle. The correct thing to do is put you in front of me in the standings (y)