Aug 19, 2017
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@DG_Jacko

Last edited:

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone having problems getting online? PSN isn’t letting me use any network features.

captinfranko

Formula Karter
Oct 30, 2017
I had some trouble earlier Limaro so it’s not just you. I figured that was with Fortnite but then I couldn’t get on F1 either. I’m not keen on tonight, I have zero pace here... :(

Nick Brown

S15 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 21, 2017
Don't think its looking very likely I keep on trying to restart my PS4 and sign in and out of the network but no luck so far. Tbh I feel like sh*t anyway I think I have the flu and would struggle to finish 31 laps anyway.

lukeholmes792

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 19, 2017
Don't think its looking very likely I keep on trying to restart my PS4 and sign in and out of the network but no luck so far. Tbh I feel like sh*t anyway I think I have the flu and would struggle to finish 31 laps anyway.
Its been postponed mate, you not in the psn chat?

Nick Brown

S15 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 21, 2017
Well that was a disaster! I cut the last corner on my out lap (something I hadn't done once in any of my practice's) so qualified on slicks in the rain and only qualified 13th. Made a really cautious start but got hit twice in the first two corners, I survived until turn 3, @Ivorbrynmike lost the back or was spun round and he over corrected so he initially slide towards the inside wall so I went left and then he speared right and I had no where to go and lost my front wing , just what happens if you screw up qualifying and end up in the carnage. So had to pit on lap 1 and do 30 laps on the soft tyre's which was fun. Recovered to 7th, but my podium run has ended :(

See everyone next weekend for Japan, gonna watch the race and find out what happened up front (type the realamg and you should be able to find the stream on youtube if anyone is interested.)

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
Well that was a disaster! I cut the last corner on my out lap (something I hadn't done once in any of my practice's) so qualified on slicks in the rain and only qualified 13th. Made a really cautious start but got hit twice in the first two corners, I survived until turn 3, @Ivorbrynmike lost the back or was spun round and he over corrected so he initially slide towards the inside wall so I went left and then he speared right and I had no where to go and lost my front wing , just what happens if you screw up qualifying and end up in the carnage. So had to pit on lap 1 and do 30 laps on the soft tyre's which was fun. Recovered to 7th, but my podium run has ended :(

See everyone next weekend for Japan, gonna watch the race and find out what happened up front (type the realamg and you should be able to find the stream on youtube if anyone is interested.)
No lie the initial slide was due to oversteer red front left wing after turn 3 which tapped me into the Williams but I held it until I got tapped on my inside which spun back the other way sorry about that mate

Nick Brown

S15 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 21, 2017
No lie the initial slide was due to oversteer red front left wing after turn 3 which tapped me into the Williams but I held it until I got tapped on my inside which spun back the other way sorry about that mate
No worries man just a racing incident.