XB1 - Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix - 28/01/18 - 20.00GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix - 28/01/18 - 20.00GMT

Driver of the Day

• LCSPEEDDEMON

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • ExtremeZz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pickless

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows: @Troyfmcg

Last edited:

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
All about trying to lose the least amount of points possible this race. Have been away up until an hour ago and because of my broken throttle pedal, race pace is looking awful :confused:

xI sNiP3r5 Ix

Formula Karter
Jan 10, 2018
Why does it happen when I'm doing good, my game froze when I was In fifth I was catching everyone infront, FROZE it took me to 10 th, FROZE then 15th, FROZE then the game disconnected.
I would have had a podium probably aswell

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Surprised my self last night had no practice round a track i hate did a 39.0 to put me 6th. Then got into a tangle with the front cars which dropped me to 10th. After the pit stop i was in 6th keeping around 5secs behind peatie and 16secs ahead of briggsy. I was in a nice rythem until the missus walked in n disturbed me I smashed into the wall forcing another stop. I held back the rage monkeys and carried on to get 2pts. Cant complain. Im enjoying racing in this league. The quality of drivers is really good imo. Malaysia I'm on it love that track

TM WebbersRacing

Pro Karter
Jul 27, 2016
Hi everyone!! Really enjoyed my first F1 race on AOR. I found the racing very clean and competitive. I did find a little bit of contact on lap 2 with a bit of a concertina effect. So minus the right side of the front wing, I ran til lap 6 to make my first stop and stretched the last 2 stints. Slowly picked my way back up through the field and managed to grab 7th by the end after penalties. Thanks very much everyone for the racing. Oh and the early warnings about an errant Lama :lol:

OH AND POINTS FOR SAUBER!!!!!

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Anyone fancy a social Thursday round Malaysia. I made a thread in community events