Feb 13, 2017
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @karnak07
- @Ferrius
- @edge

Last edited:

Ferrius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2017
I have my final exam 30th Tuesday, and I'm not quite where I want to be yet- so I'll have to call tonight off, and study instead.
Best of luck to all the racers!

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
Hey, I wont be able to make it tonight, i wont be home, sorry, see you next weekend

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
Disregard the last post, turns out i can be there :)

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
Well then... Pole was a pleasant surprise in my debut. From then on I don't know what to say. I will report everything tomorrow, but knowing I have the pace to challenge for wins is promising. Thanks for racing (for some of you) guys!

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
Well then... Pole was a pleasant surprise in my debut. From then on I don't know what to say. I will report everything tomorrow, but knowing I have the pace to challenge for wins is promising. Thanks for racing (for some of you) guys!
Turns out I have limited brain cells and didn't have enough storage on me haha. Only recorded up to the end of qualifying. If anyone has footage from the first lap that involves me could you let me know, some incidents need reporting.