Aug 21, 2016
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Fbyson
@JERRY
@dragonbone81
@Aladar
@scotchtape20
@Pwox

Last edited:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
So here was little old me, doing a good old TT session, 4 tenths faster than anyone else in split 4 on my pad, feeling real confident. Then I just look up to see you yourself 4 tenths quicker than me in the split below and up with the esports guys.

Truth be told I'm only actually here to check that you're actually in split 5 and not like split 1 aha.

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
So here was little old me, doing a good old TT session, 4 tenths faster than anyone else in split 4 on my pad, feeling real confident. Then I just look up to see you yourself 4 tenths quicker than me in the split below and up with the esports guys.

Truth be told I'm only actually here to check that you're actually in split 5 and not like split 1 aha.
Me and Smash are most of the time faster then F2 in qualifying sessions xD

Reactions: trumpa94

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
@Smash I just beat your time in sector 3 :D #personalvictory
AOR.jpg

(seriously, no photoshop this time)

I hit the wall in sector one and I suck at sector two, so my overall time is still way down on yours xD

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
I'm not sure I'm gonna have a very glorious comeback...
best I can do is like 400th in TTs, but then again I always suck at TTs compared to you guys so

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
I'm not sure I'm gonna have a very glorious comeback...
best I can do is like 400th in TTs, but then again I always suck at TTs compared to you guys so
First try of TT practice, I'm 3 seconds off of @Smash pace, and I think I still have 5 tenths to find, so not glorious for me as well. This track is not pad friendly.

I'll wish for (painful) rain!

• Agree
Reactions: Aladar

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
My whole town is experiencing several mini power cuts, it apparently should be fixed by 19:30 so I should be fine but if I drop from the session early thats why

• Informative
Reactions: EL_Sonny

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Can't make it back home for the race, sorry!

Have fun!

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
Pretty fun battles but I drove so badly this race. Might appeal some penalties but I think I'd still be 4th?