PC - Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [28/01/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix [28/01/18 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Fbyson
@JERRY
@dragonbone81
@Aladar
@scotchtape20
@Pwox

Last edited:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
So here was little old me, doing a good old TT session, 4 tenths faster than anyone else in split 4 on my pad, feeling real confident. Then I just look up to see you yourself 4 tenths quicker than me in the split below and up with the esports guys.

Truth be told I'm only actually here to check that you're actually in split 5 and not like split 1 aha.

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
So here was little old me, doing a good old TT session, 4 tenths faster than anyone else in split 4 on my pad, feeling real confident. Then I just look up to see you yourself 4 tenths quicker than me in the split below and up with the esports guys.

Truth be told I'm only actually here to check that you're actually in split 5 and not like split 1 aha.
Me and Smash are most of the time faster then F2 in qualifying sessions xD

Reactions: trumpa94

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
@Smash I just beat your time in sector 3 :D #personalvictory
AOR.jpg

(seriously, no photoshop this time)

I hit the wall in sector one and I suck at sector two, so my overall time is still way down on yours xD

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
I'm not sure I'm gonna have a very glorious comeback...
best I can do is like 400th in TTs, but then again I always suck at TTs compared to you guys so

scotchtape20

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
I'm not sure I'm gonna have a very glorious comeback...
best I can do is like 400th in TTs, but then again I always suck at TTs compared to you guys so
First try of TT practice, I'm 3 seconds off of @Smash pace, and I think I still have 5 tenths to find, so not glorious for me as well. This track is not pad friendly.

I'll wish for (painful) rain!

• Agree
Reactions: Aladar

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
My whole town is experiencing several mini power cuts, it apparently should be fixed by 19:30 so I should be fine but if I drop from the session early thats why

• Informative
Reactions: EL_Sonny

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
Pretty fun battles but I drove so badly this race. Might appeal some penalties but I think I'd still be 4th?