Jun 28, 2017
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @JurYEdits @TSR Vadkan15 @Pascheck @Otto20119

Last edited:

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
well saying my prayers because playing from desk is literally murdering my feet. :dead: have mercy on me 31 laps straight :angelic:
Still getting used to my new wheel (have to drive with shoes on now too to keep my heels alive) so will be a bit off pace but i'll do my best!! *Flex*

Cya @ Sunday!!

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Kudos for that driver who manages to go through this race without:
a) any front wing damage
b) penalties

Reactions: Mathiasw

Pascheck

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2017
I had a league race a few Moment ago. In that race my wheel deck broke and now my wheel moves way way to much to drive safely. I habe to fix that next week but won't be able to that earlier than friday. Hope to drive with you guys next week. Sorry for that very late information from my part. I always drive a league race from 16 to 18:30pm every sunday and that problem occured only now.

• Informative
Reactions: _hN

djrabes

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2017
Anyone got any ideas as to what is causing my screen freezes? Always get them. Tried a reinstall of Windows, clearing CMOS, about 5 different GPU drivers and I still get freezes. I feel that I can't keep racing if this is a common occurance and I fear I will take someone out, It was close in Hungary and Belgium. My CPU is a i7 6700K and my GPU is a GTX 1070 FE.

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
This game -.-
I get 5sec stop and go for tiny cc, was on lap 6, so @N1kmido can see where I got that. Due to that bs, I drop from p7, right behind p5 to P9, then I break my wing and pit crew did not change that. Of course. I ended up on wall, retiring the race.
So pissed.

And protip. Do not run on ultra graphics, when there is rain and night... Did not see a thing :D

Last edited:

#TC f1mate

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 26, 2017
Does anyone have footage from the incident on lap 2? It was around P7-8 at the start of Sector 3.

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
Sorry for the wait guys...Tables and stewards incidents have been updated and treated :stop::joyful:

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
Apart from what could've been a genius race strategy this was pretty much stupidity the race for me with all the mistakes I've made.
I am still completely mindfucked though about how none of you who only ran 1 set of inters never got a puncture :unsure:

heres my racevid:

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
Update on all the incidents, they have both been closed now. @Mathiasw has been given a quali ban + 5 penalty points and @SuperRace_PL has been given a 5 sec penalty and 10 penalty points.

Ake

Formula Karter
Aug 17, 2015
Here are my highlights. Pretty short video due to nothing really happening. At the end I took a big gamble to go to the dry tires as I thought everyone else would too.