Mar 6, 2017
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 28th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Skatie
- @fraguitar89
- @Westyy
- @OmegaIV
- @EyjaDrift

Last edited:

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
Unfortunately I'm ill, so I won't be able to attend the race today. Good luck to everyone participating.

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Very happy about my race! Had an intense but good battle with @Bialy during the whole race :)

It was very close at some point at the start lol

Bialy

Pro Karter
Dec 18, 2017
Thank you @Ely' for battle and also to everyone for VERY VERY intense race. I will upload my footage as soon as possible.

Reactions: Ctzn Ely