Mar 27, 2017
Round 14 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Final race of the season! It's been a long road but here we are. Some questions for you all.

1. Please do a short review of the season in terms of results, fun and overall racing.

2. What was your favourite moment of the season? And what was your worst?

3. Driver most likely to crash into the pit entry?

And as always, predictions for:

Pole:
1st:
2nd:
3rd:

@Guiggs @RC Sam14 @TheogGR1 @99Pipmatt @GuytheGuy17 @Curly @ELIT3_gam3boy @Cherry2pie @Iceman46 @Ccbrain @F1_Dan @Floriswijers33 @XCaribbeanCrushX @Brown @Cas_0807 @Overdykink @Jemzoh @dawidos_1150 @DeAgLeKiLLeR @xTheHEaglex

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
1. Please do a short review of the season in terms of results, fun and overall racing.
My goal this season was simply to learn to race without the line and to get back to where I was pace wise with the line at the end of F1 2016. Happy to say I think I've achieved that. This season has been a blast, lots of tense battles and good races, with the odd frustrating moment too. The start of the season was very dissapointing, especially with my lap 1 issues. Had a few races where I completely messed up my qualifying (Spain, Monaco, Hungary, USA) which put me on the back foot. However other than that I think I've been really consistent and managed a top 5 every race apart from those where I got blown up on lap 1.

Best moments of the season? The duel with Falcon in Austria. The win in Italy. Storming back through the field in Hungary. Brazil was satisfying as well.

Worst moment of the season was Bahrain without a doubt. My best track, binned it while on for a pole lap in qualifying. Took the lead from Simo on lap 1 and then promptly binned it before I'd even led 1 lap. Was absolutely gutted.

@dawidos_1150

Pole: @DeAgLeKiLLeR
1st: @Jemzoh
2nd: @DeAgLeKiLLeR
3rd: @RC Sam14

99Pipmatt

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 2, 2017
Final race of the season! It's been a long road but here we are. Some questions for you all.

Been a very entertaining season with the quality of drivers being insane this season. Really competitive too. In terms of my results it is near enough as expected, I was pleased to score points in every round up to Belgium. The second part of the season has been a bit hit and miss with punctures and lack of front wings being the norm. Overall, really enjoyed the racing and the turnout this season and hope for the same in the future!

Most enjoyable moment was the battle with @dawidos_1150 at Malaysia, favourtite moment probably the front row at Interlagos and the worst moment was getting a puncture down the main straight just before the last lap at Interlagos when in P3... :shifty:

@Cherry2pie seems like the only viable option really.

Pole: @DeAgLeKiLLeR
1st: @DeAgLeKiLLeR
2nd: @Jemzoh
3rd: @Curly

• Friendly
Reactions: doordos_1150

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
My season has been a rollercoaster... Started the season using line and controller. And by Russia I wasn’t happy and decided to go to Wheel. Still progressing but have been able to take a pole and 2 podium but I feel it should have been more. This season is very much a learning season for me :)

Best moment getting pole and podium at Hungary.
Worst being robbed of a chance to fight for win around Silverstone original race.

@dawidos_1150

Pole: A lap
1st: @Jemzoh
2nd: @DeAgLeKiLLeR
3rd: @someone

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017

1. Please do a short review of the season in terms of results, fun and overall racing. Absolutely fantastic, especially enjoyed Brazil with @Overdykink and a couple of others!
Got 2 podiums but I bottled way too much rip

Best: Parabollica and the overtake by @Curly :love::love:
Worst: Getting overtaken by @Jemzoh at Mexico after trying to pass @Ccbrain for like 3 laps and he just passed us both kms
Funniest: My rage at Abu Dhabi

3. Driver most likely to crash into the pit entry? Have a bloody guess

Pole: 1:36:900
2nd: me, rate my chances here
3rd: @Jemzoh

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cherry2pie

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015
Utter shambles of a game has meant this season has probably been my least enjoyable in league racing. Nice to have a few battles along the way and was good to get a podium in Canada.
Best moment was the 20 seconds I thought I had got pole at Spa until @Klayyyyyy robbed me. Worst moment was me deciding to mount the kerb at Baku with three laps to go and thundering into a wall losing me a good haul of points.
Still haunted from S10 so hopefully not me

Pole: @Jemzoh
2nd: @Jemzoh
3rd: @Curly

Cas_0807

Pro Karter
Sep 10, 2017
I won’t be able to race again, due to work. :-( I tried to reschedule, but to no avail unfortunately. Good luck and have fun tonight!

GingerAndy96

Semi-Pro Karter
AOR Commentator
Feb 11, 2018
The Final Race of the Season

Enjoyed the action throughout the 7 races I have covered! Best of luck to everyone in Season 15!

• Friendly
Reactions: doordos_1150