Oct 2, 2016
Round 14 - United States Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th August 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
Only two races to go in the season, and the championship battle is down to 5. Austin, Texas' Circuit of the Americas takes center stage as the penultimate battleground in the AOR Assists League Season 13.

Points Table for USA

With 2 races left, we say goodbye to a good chuck of competitors, with Hoinkdoink, Bartek, Washy, Mattyd, Squizza, and Goboyleox being mathematically eliminated from the championship! This leaves MORETHANAMAZING, kam, Skeevan, B5NCO and Thomass to battle amongst themselves.

Average Finishes after Japan

A new addition to the average finishes is the finishing percentage, the chances of a certain driver finishing a race that they start in. It's also just Races Attended / Race Finished.

After only the third wet race of the season, the wet averages are still underdeveloped, with good/bad finishes raising/dropping averages by multiple positions. The highest winners overall are Rob, up 0.52 positions, and Skeevan, up 0.44 positions. The lowers losers is Squizza, down 0.45 positions.

"Predicted" Result for USA
Pace Car: @HRL Cavy
1. @skeevan_
2. @Zhavior
3. @Squizza1990
4. @B5NCO
5. @Bartek
6. @Goboyleox
7. @Thomassbrownn
8. @MORETHANAMAZING
9. @kam
10. @MattDavies2511
11. @washy03
12. @RobKite
13. @HoinkDoink
14. @Declan Washington
15. @James Whyte
16. @denzamo
17. @Adibales
18. @danio
19. @fifa_fans13
20. @oisin dunne

Next week, 20 corners, plenty of overtaking opportunities and speeds of up to 200 miles per hour await the drivers fighting amongst themselves for points, and the drivers fighting amongst themselves for the championship. The 2 DRS zones will help with the overtaking and the many hairpins, with how wide they are, will hopefully see some 3, possibly 4-wide racing.

HardlyDiemm98

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 29, 2017
Great race guys. My first podium here in AOR and first place. That with a great drive, pole p1 and fastest lap time in race. Feels good

danio

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2017
Q11 - Done on softs but on Ss I could do much better. However it wasn't bad.

R- - Got disconnected just after I've crossed finish lane with my fast lap. Black screen appear. Was rushing to restart a game but I did not make it on time, 3 sec too late.

Stupid game I knew I could get nice result in USA but game didn't allow me to do so. Nice

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
Great race guys. My first podium here in AOR and first place. That with a great drive, pole p1 and fastest lap time in race. Feels good
I got fastest Lap... sorry to ruin that
[DOUBLEPOST=1502102968][/DOUBLEPOST]Quali - P4
Left it right to the end again.
Race - P4
Running my own race until I had Skeevan behind me missing his breaking point hitting me into the wall, had to come in to the pits for new front wing and SS Tyres and catch back up to the podium, easily overtook @B5NCO because his tyres were gone I'm guessing and then passed @kam quickly too, but left it to late to try pull a 3 second gap on him, ended up 2 tenths behind him...
But still could get third and win the championship if he gets a penalty for causing collisions.
On wards to Brazil, where I'm quick...

HardlyDiemm98

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 29, 2017
I got fastest Lap... sorry to ruin that
[DOUBLEPOST=1502102968][/DOUBLEPOST]Quali - P4
Left it right to the end again.
Race - P4
Running my own race until I had Skeevan behind me missing his breaking point hitting me into the wall, had to come in to the pits for new front wing and SS Tyres and catch back up to the podium, easily overtook @B5NCO because his tyres were gone I'm guessing and then passed @kam quickly too, but left it to late to try pull a 3 second gap on him, ended up 2 tenths behind him...
But still could get third and win the championship if he gets a penalty for causing collisions.
On wards to Brazil, where I'm quick...
Lap 27, https://gyazo.com/171ab6f2ecaca4621ec85c7d8b6b71fa
1:37:721 fastest time .

• Informative
Reactions: washy03

James Whyte

Pro Karter
May 13, 2017
Q- P5
R- DNF
After a messy t1 I was caught in a sandwich of cars. Rip me.

Onwards to Brazil.