PS4 - Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix [05/08/2018 8pm UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix [05/08/2018 8pm UK Time]

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Round 15 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th August 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @dustrat

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017

Mercedes
1. @AOR Gizmo - AORGizmo #92
2. @captinfranko - frakobewise #51

Red Bull
1. @Lewis Young - Hibeelew1875 #16
2. @OilerRyan97 - Camoryan17 #34

Ferrari
1. @clively750 - Happy-G-Lucky #47
2. @OasisFan95 - OasisFan95 #41

Force India
1. @RC7_NI - RC7_NI #13

Williams
1. @ZReFlowZ - zrefolwz #4

McLaren
1. @iamburbs - iamburbs #23

Toro Rosso
1. @EnvoyExtreme - EnvoyExtreme #46

Haas
1. @dustrat - Get_This_Or_Die #15

Renault
1. @neonostra - Neonostra #69
2. @Joe2397 - Joer2397 #51

Sauber
1. @Wiberg9 - Wiber9 #12
2. @CapitalKing11 - CapitalKing11 #37

**Must Read**
Let your league Coordinator @AOR Gizmo know that you can or can't make it to the last race this weekend and only in this thread, Please
I also just wanted to say it been really good fun to have been racing with you all. You have made this PS4 A2 league become the very best league with so much fun and love. I hope to see you back in AOR in season 16 on F1 2018.

Happy Racing, Guys
Thank you, Drivers

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
It’s been a pleasure to race with every single one of you guys. I’ve had the best time racing and hopefully we’ll be racing again next season too.

Also big congrats to @RC7_NI on winning the Drivers Championship. Been solid all season and has got important results throughout to win what was a very close championship in the end!

Anyways, it’s been very good racing with you guys. There’s been a lot of ups and downs throughout the season but overall it’s been fantastic, so thank you for everything!

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
I have to agree with @Lewis Young, it's been great racing with you all and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

I have to say I'm shocked & delighted to have won the championship as I never expected to be anywhere near it. Kinda helped when some other guys got promoted but we can't do anything about that can we ;)

One last thing I'd like to say is thank you to our League Co-ordinator @AOR Gizmo for all the work he's done behind to scenes to make it all possible. Cheers buddy (y)

Hopefully I'll see you all for Season 16!

NXGN_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
It's been a good run. Shame didn't join at start. Plus having 5 DNFs this season didn't help me. I've enjoyed it all together. Had some fun races. I'm glad to get my first top 5 in final race despite risking a 1 stopper which nearly blew a tyre.

Thanks @AOR Gizmo for everything you have done behind the scenes to make this all possible

Looking forward to F1 2018

Reactions: RC7_NI

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
I have to agree with @Lewis Young, it's been great racing with you all and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

I have to say I'm shocked & delighted to have won the championship as I never expected to be anywhere near it. Kinda helped when some other guys got promoted but we can't do anything about that can we ;)

One last thing I'd like to say is thank you to our League Co-ordinator @AOR Gizmo for all the work he's done behind to scenes to make it all possible. Cheers buddy (y)

Hopefully I'll see you all for Season 16!
Your welcome :) Thanks
It's been a good run. Shame didn't join at start. Plus having 5 DNFs this season didn't help me. I've enjoyed it all together. Had some fun races. I'm glad to get my first top 5 in final race despite risking a 1 stopper which nearly blew a tyre.

Thanks @AOR Gizmo for everything you have done behind the scenes to make this all possible

Looking forward to F1 2018
Your welcome :) Thanks

dustrat

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 8, 2018
I had a great time guys! Really looking forward to next season and the news 2018 game. Hope to see you all on the track soon!

Reactions: Farewell AOR