XB1 - Round 15 - Malaysian Grand Prix - 04/02/18 - 20.00GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 15 - Malaysian Grand Prix - 04/02/18 - 20.00GMT

Driver of The Day

• LC Speed Demon

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Pickless V2

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • tR Sakuu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tR ExtremeZz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Round 15 - Malaysian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Guys, no one stream this race please as I'd like to see does it improve the lobby stability and the frame rate issues, @Da4thSuspect will remain host for this race and if problems remain I'll change the host for Japan and then everyone can stream again, but for this race, nobody stream it.

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
For some reason my connection was really bad today?

Qualifying

My connection is normally very good, but as I was coming to the penultimate straight to start my qualifying lap my car glitched for about 10 seconds ! qualified 8, which I was very happy about as I knew I had decent race pace.

Race

Started 8th, behind @Briggsy and was hoping he would have a good start lol, which he did. Came out of turn 2 in 8th and was optimistic of my chances for this race.

Had 3 glitch problems on 3 occasions :

- First, in front of @Briggsy on the first stint, glitched then @Briggsy was in front.
- Second, behind @LC SPEED DEMON at that horrible left turn 10 or 11, glitched at the turn and couldn’t save it coming out.

- Finally, on my screen I had a MASS DISCONNECTION, and proceeded to pass all drivers, I retired as thought this was the case for everyone, but then realised the problem was on my screen?????

Please let me know if this was a problem for anyone else!

Thanks

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016

Qualifying

My connection is normally very good, but as I was coming to the penultimate straight to start my qualifying lap my car glitched for about 10 seconds ! qualified 8, which I was very happy about as I knew I had decent race pace.

Race

Started 8th, behind @Briggsy and was hoping he would have a good start lol, which he did. Came out of turn 2 in 8th and was optimistic of my chances for this race.

- First, in front of @Briggsy on the first stint, glitched then @Briggsy was in front.
- Second, behind @LC SPEED DEMON at that horrible left turn 10 or 11, glitched at the turn and couldn’t save it coming out.

- Finally, on my screen I had a MASS DISCONNECTION, and proceeded to pass all drivers, I retired as thought this was the case for everyone, but then realised the problem was on my screen?????

Thanks
I had problems, lag spiked behind you too and had like a mass disconnect thing for like a 3 seconds

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016

Qualifying

Race

Thanks
Was a shame as we were lined up for a epic battle!

saKuuu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017
@EditedFaun3698 I only rarely ever have "screen freezes" like you had but I know some guys have them more often, unfortunately. As for the disconnect, I had a similar issue in Canada GP, not much can be done.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Bloody nightmare starting at the the back get pushed off the track after turn 2 by nerves cos he has no special awareness. Then I get stuck behind the lag of troy and tried racing with kezimodo who also has no special awareness. Stressful race really i wanted to start outside the top 10 to one stop but hindsight a lovely thing. I did 1.32.0 in quali before. Never mind rant over

• Agree
Reactions: Briggsy

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>