Mar 27, 2017
Round 15 - Malaysian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sepang International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah this track is pure stage 4 of cancer, messed up this race so much, even though it's my worst track I still had pace for a potential top 5.
Meh onto Japan ooops nvm Silverstone (going for it don't give a ****)

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Had the dumbest invalidation in qualifying while 3 tenths up on my lap, RIP.

Great race lads. I struggled in that first stint cause my tyres were fucked, second stint was tense but just wasn't able to get the gap down enough to have a shot at P2. Well done @Jemzoh and @DeAgLeKiLLeR for the podiums.

Reactions: DeAgLeKiLLeR

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
What can I say about this anymore? Third time this season someone crashes right in front of me and breaks my wing. You drive cautiously and give space and be nice and a couple of people pass you but it's a long race so it's ok and bam they immediately crash into each other in your face. I've never done a full race here so I didn't know if mediums could do 25 laps but I didn't have any choice, by the end the left front was on 84%, I have never moved slower. I have no idea how I scored a point but somehow I did apparently.

TheogGR1

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 12, 2015
Managed to avoid the carnage at turn 6 but got sandwiched at turn 7 instead :( Was in last place after that and only managed to work my way up to P13

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015
No idea what happened at T1 but guessing someone went in too deep so was down to P17. Some very questionable racecraft throughout that race but some nice battles as well, will take the two points and run after how quali and the opening few laps went.

Ccbrain

Formula Karter
May 15, 2017
Although receiving a quali ban for not uploading, a bottled quali lap and way to less practice I’m very happy with the result to gain 12 places in the race and finishing 6th

Reactions: DeAgLeKiLLeR