Feb 13, 2017
Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Pecos
- @edge
- @Matthew1601
- @Attakajakka

Last edited:

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
hey guys, i wont be able to make it either, gl&hf everyone!

pipo

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 1 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
I couldnt even start, my game shutted down with no reasons apparently, i conctacted @Wesseltl123 to try to reconnect but i had no response, it occurs when the qualy was over.
@Maddog40 i know its not fair to rerun by 1 player but still dissapointed with that rule. The streaming i was doing recorded everything that happened
I think if i a race is scheduled in a specified time ALL the people that connects in the Qualy to race should race, because that person reserved time for this league (like me) and its so frutrating that minories doesnt affect a total. i had no issues with the game apart from the radom shutdown so i could have reconnected in literally 20 seconds or less.
update: @Wesseltl123 jsut apologized so i dont blame him anymore @DemoN

Ferrius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2017
@Eriks0n Sorry for the tiny punt into penultimate turn in lap 5, had a mad Ferrari on my inside I was trying to give space :shame:
Good first few laps of racing guys, too bad I got over-confident. GGs.

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
@pipo I understand your reasoning, but also the people who have showed up to race do not want to have more of their time taken up by lobby restarts unless absolutely necessary (think of people who start racing at 10 pm due to timezones, who if a lobby restart was called would race on close to midnight in same cases). Therefore, we try to avoid lobby restarts unless a significant amount of people are affected (the rules state 4 or more people have to disconnect at the same time in qualifiying in order for the race to be rerun).

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Unfortunately my computer of course decided to blue screen right before I was about to launch steam at 7:55, so I quickly restarted and then my PC blue screened again. Really really angry because Japan is one of my favourite circuits, but nothin I can do about it now unfortunately. Sorry again for not being able to participate.
Thankfully it looks like my PC needed a graphics driver update so hopefully that solves any blue screen problems for the next race.

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
Well, p1 again, ggs to @BDave17 and @Rubenkraan on the podium. Nearly lost it a couple of times and got a 3 second penalty for looking at my phone haha. Had to stop recording when I pitted because i was getting 2-4 lag spikes a lap which cost me a lotta time. Ah well, got the win anyway, COTA next which is one of my favourite tracks so catch everyone then.