XB1 - Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix [18/02/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix [18/02/18 8:00pm]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Neutralizer

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2017
Qualified 3rd despite a few mistakes on my final lap. Then got tapped on the first corner, ended up dead last. Managed to fight my way back to finish in 3rd. 2/2 podiums thus far, looking good for next season.
Yea nice racing. I had fun trying to keep you behind me. sorry if it got a little dicey at times. I didn't realize this track was so difficult to pass on until I had you and Kris behind me both with faster pace but having such a darn time trying to get around me.

SolidOOFT

Pro Karter
May 1, 2017
Yea nice racing. I had fun trying to keep you behind me. sorry if it got a little dicey at times. I didn't realize this track was so difficult to pass on until I had you and Kris behind me both with faster pace but having such a darn time trying to get around me.
Didn't think you were anything but fair the whole time we were next to eachother, nice racing.

Reactions: K04

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
@Neutralizer I agree with what @SolidOOFT said, it was good just a shame you went wide ;)

Qualifying went ok, I was surprised to be 1st after the first runs, by the time I came out for the second run I was 5th, was on a good lap, last chicane got a bit too greedy and despite me thinking I was still on the track, the game thought otherwise... would have put me p2 on the grid.

Not sure what happened at the start of the race, it was chaos, but managed to stay out of it and come out second, gg to @o Coxon o , i just didn't have the pace to stay with you and that probably forced my mistake as I was trying to catch you. Threw away a lot of points in the last few rounds, need to cut out the silly mistakes, but happy with 4th.

RoyerTheDestroyer

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 20, 2017
My first completely incident free race!! Had a couple small offs, and my pit strategy was GARBAGE, but all in all a consistent drive to another p7 :)

Neutralizer

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2017
@Neutralizer I agree with what @SolidOOFT said, it was good just a shame you went wide ;)

Qualifying went ok, I was surprised to be 1st after the first runs, by the time I came out for the second run I was 5th, was on a good lap, last chicane got a bit too greedy and despite me thinking I was still on the track, the game thought otherwise... would have put me p2 on the grid.

Not sure what happened at the start of the race, it was chaos, but managed to stay out of it and come out second, gg to @o Coxon o , i just didn't have the pace to stay with you and that probably forced my mistake as I was trying to catch you. Threw away a lot of points in the last few rounds, need to cut out the silly mistakes, but happy with 4th.

Thank you both. Yea, lol, that was my only screw up for the whole race...but it was inevitable you were going to pass me, just glad I didn't hit anything when I spun...and then I ended up like I usually do, halfway between the front pack and back pack :|

Reactions: SolidOOFT