Jan 14, 2014
Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Reactions: Neil Bywater

Kiinako

S14 AOR PC F7 Champion
Sep 20, 2017
I am...

going to be there.
I really like the track, and it will make just that little more sense for me to play weeb **** whilst streaming xd

Reactions: TheEpicSnowWolf

winchy33

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
I love this track but hate it at the same time

I never reveal my pace before the race due to fear of everyone being so worried about my time they won't bother attending ;) Struggling to get below a 1:31 after 50 odd laps

Reactions: Steve Jackson

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
Gonna just stay out of the way at this one, because historically Suzuka is basically my worst track. I've just never been able to hook it up around here

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
I'd rather you didn't race. Some of us practice.
Some of us don't have time to practice, or don't want to spend hours upon hours practicing just to get punted off in the race. If you don't like me that's not my problem, I haven't done anything to warrant not being allowed to race. So I'll be there.

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
Anyway if this is the response I get for trying to reengage on the forums then I'll simply stop posting here as well. See y'all on the circuit

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
You won't finish.
Observation, from your results.

That's some nice attitude coming from a COD. If I don't finish I don't finish, **** happens. Go find something to do.
You have all the attitude. Hair trigger, much?

Some of us don't have time to practice, or don't want to spend hours upon hours practicing just to get punted off in the race. If you don't like me that's not my problem, I haven't done anything to warrant not being allowed to race. So I'll be there.
You've done as much punting as anyone.

Anyway if this is the response I get for trying to reengage on the forums then I'll simply stop posting here as well. See y'all on the circuit
Like you engage in Discord? All it does is annoy people.

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Guys having serious issues. Pc or game has crashed wheel disconnected

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Guys having serious issues. Pc or game has crashed wheel disconnected
I don’t believe it ... ffs
Basically if I locked up it was as if I kept my foot to the floor on the brake even though I obviously wasn’t doing that. So I unplugged the pedals usb and plugged them back in only for windows to say the usb device has malfunctioned. Used the other cable straight into the back of he wheel which worked but my pedal settings went all to **** and wheel settings did as well

Status
Not open for further replies.