Mar 27, 2017
Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

• Optimistic
Reactions: doordos_1150

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & S14 F2 + S13 F3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
@Brown @Cherry2pie and @XCaribbeanCrushX will need to serve qualifying bans due to missing uploads. Please get your laps in on time in future lads. Brown and Caribbean as you've both missed 3 uploads in total this season, the next time you fail to upload a lap will be another quali ban regardless of whether you had the previous three uploaded or not as you've reached the season limit.

Ccbrain

Formula Karter
May 15, 2017

I had a enjoyable race with finally a good quali position (p7 best of the season so far) I didn’t think I would be anywhere near that but in the end I finished p5 but Penaltys cost me these positions and I ended up where I started. Still some good points and I hope I can keep this streak alive.

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
That's the results updated. The game didn't update Deagles penalty on screen, so it turns out that myself and Jemzoh were pipped by less than two tenths! Congratulations to @DeAgLeKiLLeR on his win, 9th driver to win this season. Also to @Jemzoh for the podium.

Reactions: DeAgLeKiLLeR

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
That's the results updated. The game didn't update Deagles penalty on screen, so it turns out that myself and Jemzoh were pipped by less than two tenths! Congratulations to @DeAgLeKiLLeR on his win, 9th driver to win this season. Also to @Jemzoh for the podium.
Did I have 5 seconds added on? Or did it just say that.

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Did I have 5 seconds added on? Or did it just say that.
11 seconds in total. I'm assuming that it's two corner cuttings penalties and a stop go.

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
I have a very good feeling your screen doesn't look that smooth during your lap.
I had fps drops in quali aswell due to 21 players in the lobby...
Yeah the amount of screen tearing on my monitor is unreal. Especially in the last couple of rounds. Fortunately doesn't show up in my recordings.

TheogGR1

F1 2nd Driver
Aug 12, 2015
Considering I didnt have a lot of time to practice I am happy with my race. Went from 13th to 9th at the start and passed another car a few laps later. Lost a few seconds after the stops as I pitted later than everyone else. My 8th place wasnt really threatened after that, well apart from floris for a few laps until he dropped back (lol). I tried to push and catch the two cars in front but gap stayed at two seconds so my only hope to gain a position was if they had penalties but for some reason my car went from 100-0 real quick at the dunlop curve so 8th place in the end....

Curly

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Considering I didnt have a lot of time to practice I am happy with my race. Went from 13th to 9th at the start and passed another car a few laps later. Lost a few seconds after the stops as I pitted later than everyone else. My 8th place wasnt really threatened after that, well apart from floris for a few laps until he dropped back (lol). I tried to push and catch the two cars in front but gap stayed at two seconds so my only hope to gain a position was if they had penalties but for some reason my car went from 100-0 real quick at the dunlop curve so 8th place in the end....
#EsportsReady

doordos_1150

Kubica Wannabe
Dec 17, 2017
I personally think that there should be a rule that makes sure no one quits the lobby during the race, because of that there's the slipstream glitch @Curly