PS4 - Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix [18/02/2018 8:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix [18/02/2018 8:00PM]

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
I have used the standard PS4 Slim for over a year now. I have never had any issues with games freezing until Malaysia, then again today. Going to get onto it and resolve this issue. I would quite like to have a fair championship fight now to the end of the season (y)
do you use applications like netflix or something else?

JohnnyR95

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 13, 2017
Why does every time when I get a cracking set-up I get fucked over?

Qualifying: 13th

My own fault, fucked up the last turn but was on course for a top 5 like l achieved last weekend - for some reason pace was there when in practice I didn't have much to write home about. Welcome shock but didn't capitalise.

Race: DISCONNECTED

Minor blip when attempting a pass on @JohnnyR95 aside (hope everything is okay in life btw man :) ) this was another of my strongest races despite the poor practice - trust me.... it was poor!

Got past a struggling @TheTubbyNinja after a few laps and easily kept pace with @DON SILVA despite being on two compound of tyres harder than his Super-Softs. In fact, everyone up to fifth was within my reach as I'm pretty sure they had softer tyres than me and at one stage I was actually closing in on the lot of them before making a mistake at Degna 1 trying to avoid Don's lagging Renault. Even so, it only cost me a couple seconds.

Then. Lap 10........

SESSION NO LONGER EXISTS

Are you having a bubble Codies?

Every time I get a good chance of decent points I get screwed over one way or another. Controller is R.I.P put it that way, raging!

Codies online lobbies are fucked - why do I bother?
Thanks man, feel like I turned in a bit too early considering you were up my inside, sorry! Having a week away from everything can't come sooner enough

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Quali: P2
Having done a few laps on Tuesday and Wednesday and hitting some good pace on there I knew over 1 lap I would be up there for pole. The problem was I never touched the game until 7:40 on Sunday... My first laps were very very bad, to top that off I ran out of fuel coming back to the pits on my first run. This then left me with only one run at the end of the session, Managed to pull a decent lap out for P2. With more practice it could have been more.

Race: P4
I'll be honest once I got P2 I was very happy to let @kovisjimi run this race. I tried to get the lead off the start, my lauch was good and I got alongside Kovi. But only doing 3 laps on quick race beforehand. I didn't have the confidence to just risk it and throw it down the inside at T1 so i sat back and took P2. My pace from that point onwards was average I would say. Dropped about 2secs to Kovi by lap 5... then Codies struck again and the game crashed. In no way was this similar to Malaysia at all. Rebooted, Rejoined and got my ass in gear, I was P9 when I rejoined. I pitted Lap 9 knowing it was earlier than I wanted but doing so provided me with a massive undercut on some people. After the stops I was driving by myself trying to catch @SolidNinjaSnake was able to take a few tenths out of him until my tyres gave up 4 laps from the end and lost time hand over fist. I managed to crawl to P4... however @Roadhouse then jumped ahead of me when I crossed the line. So somehow I don't think he will be classified.

Another very buggy race... shame these issues are getting in the way of what is proving to be a really good season so far. 4 races to go and 12 points my lead at the top... I got some work to do now... :rofl:

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
2 tips then:
1) restart ps4 before the race always.
2) the most plausible but there is no certainty to uninstall and install the game.
I was going to uninstall the game tonight after work. Have a bit of a clear out of my ps4 deleting all the not used stuff.
I'll probably be doing some lobbies for fun tonight to test it all out. Everyone is welcome to join if they fancy it.

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
I was going to uninstall the game tonight after work. Have a bit of a clear out of my ps4 deleting all the not used stuff.
I'll probably be doing some lobbies for fun tonight to test it all out. Everyone is welcome to join if they fancy it.
it is not said that it resolves. it could also be a problem of dust in the hard disk or laser is the system goes in freeze or rather it is automatically put in stall

MattDavies2511

Jan 15, 2017
it is not said that it resolves. it could also be a problem of dust in the hard disk or laser is the system goes in freeze or rather it is automatically put in stall
I'll be honest I think it's more a problem with F1 2017. I have played Project Cars 2 for stupidly long endurance races, played Fortnite with my mates for hours in one go and never had a single issue.

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
you were completely desynchronized. if you want, I'll show you the laps where we've had contact. but even from the streaming itself you were not there.
Yeah u can see on lap 21 where he tries an overtake on you in turn 1. Spins and then @SolidNinjaSnake hits him in the back, clearly not knowing he is there