May 12, 2015
Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @JordanMcGonigal

Last edited:

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Did some practice on this track last night for the first time and it was super difficult to spot breaking points. The braking points rarely seem to be at a brake marker boards so it is a bit of a nightmare trying to just where to brake between the boards (if they even exist).

Worst ... track ... ever*!

* except for the others that are, admittedly, worse.

Reactions: Germo

Kezimodo

S16 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 11, 2017
I hope someone gets done for causing this. Literally the most none existent corner and my race gets entirely ruined because of this. Knew I shouldn't have qualified with a wet setup

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
I hope someone gets done for causing this. Literally the most none existent corner and my race gets entirely ruined because of this. Knew I shouldn't have qualified with a wet setup
In the middle of putting in a Stewards enquiry now, feel free to include your evidence when I'm done

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I was a bit behind this but unfortunately, with all the rain, I really didn't have a good view of what happened.

Reactions: Germo

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Could've qualified at least 2nd that race had the pace to but invalidated my last 2 laps, I imagine most people did the same.
In the race I got hit causing that massive collision at the start, had wing damage and had pit. Finished P9 which isn't that bad considering what happened. Thinking of what could've been, practiced so much for this race, the most I've ever done for a race :(

Reactions: Cinnamon Rage

Jack_w

Two Time Constructors Champion
Sep 21, 2016
That was fun :) some good pace after little to no practice, and so close to 3rd! Good job @Jack_w, it was close for a while but not close enough
Yeah that was close I was starting to panic in the last few laps :ROFLMAO:

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Due to @CodeZed08 receiving a 10 second time penalty by the stewards the results for this race have changed:

@CodeZed08 has moved down from 7th to 8th
@Cinnamon Rage has moved up from 8th to 7th

The championship standings have now changed because of the change in results from this race, please revise the championship standings to find out the changes :) Good luck in the next race everyone!

Reactions: CodeZed08