Sep 4, 2018
Round 16 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 10th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
I like this track, Will be last anyways (If I manage to finish) :p

Last edited:

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
I just thought i’d make everyone aware that i’ve seen a couple of people get a bug in this circuit, which occurred at pit entry.

On the Wednesday social race, someone got a 10 second time penalty (twice) for corner cutting, when they drove cleanly into the pits.

https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/wednesday-night-social-russia-50.52323/page-2
(Comment made by Colis, 2 video on the incident)

Just thought i’d highlight it to people so nobody would freak out about it.

I’m in another social race tonight so if the bug occurs again for myself or anyone else, i’ll make you guys aware

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
I think im in th minority in that this is not a favourite track of mine - maybe its just because i have never been on the track before. Am i strange for prefering Singapore??? o_O

Reactions: simsoares

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
after the 1st lap massacre I was looking the wrong way touching the wall, tried to advance to be able to turn around and was disqualified for going the wrong way. nothing to do.
congrats to winner

CrimE

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 5, 2018
Pff, Code"masters" needs to learn how to master the code of future f1 games........ Puncture on all 4 wheels on the formation lap and then on lap 1....

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
wait what?

punctures on all 4 tyres?
in formation lap?
that is ridiculous

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
Pff, Code"masters" needs to learn how to master the code of future f1 games........ Puncture on all 4 wheels on the formation lap and then on lap 1....
I was last car on formation lap, you appeared on the lap display 3 positions ahead. Befrore one corner you dissapeared from the lap display and then after the corner you appeared again after me on the lap display and on my mirrors. I did not see you as a ghost car anytime.

CrimE

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 5, 2018
I was last car on formation lap, you appeared on the lap display 3 positions ahead. Befrore one corner you dissapeared from the lap display and then after the corner you appeared again after me on the lap display and on my mirrors. I did not see you as a ghost car anytime.
This is F1 2018 mate, ESports ready!