Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Yas Marina Circuit
Abu Dhabi
Race Length:155.4km
Circuit Direction:Anti-Clockwise
Laps:28
Date:16th March 2014
Time:20:00 GMT

[results="width:523px;height:370px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dER0RGYwR1RmcXU3SldjMTRBNHVZZkE&u ange=B2%3AK18&chrome=false&single=true&gid=70[/results]​​
TeamSpeakWe strongly encourage all drivers to install and use TeamSpeak for communication with other drivers and your co-ordinator. Having all drivers logged on to the ARL F1 2013 channel before a race helps the admins to organise the session and means you'll be kept up to date with invites and restarts. You don't have to use or have a microphone.
Address: alexgillon.com Password - AOR2014
Rules & RegulationsAll races organised by ARL are run under our Rules & Regulations. Please make sure you have read and are familiar with them before racing.

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Qualification & Race Results
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dER0RGYwR1RmcXU3SldjMTRBNHVZZkE&u sp idget=true&range=B2:F22&gid=94&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Will be missing this race Lads as im going out of town. a disappointment really as i really need the points to get into the top 10 in the championship. My only goal tbh whilst joining the split so late in the season. But anyway watch out for the curbs guys.

Reactions: Beyond

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
Hi guys can you upload your videos as soon as possible, like before Wednesday cus that when i have time to edit

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
yh looking forward to it, artos as me and you have similar pace it should be close

Multi21

Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Absolutely gutted, this is an example of why to not have computer illiterate flatmates who have torrent programs on their phones.

Sorbetto

Rookie
Feb 10, 2014
I damaged my front wing while going in for my first pit stop. Then I lost connection to the server. Hopefully next race I'll compensate this huge loss.

sHX

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2014
lost 2 wings because of those stupid kerbs. still came 8th. yay ._.

Jonny

Rookie
Jan 26, 2014
Horrible race, fell back to last place in the first lap after some incidents and didn't have a great pace. Got stuck in those kerbs quite a few times and lost my frontwing once. Happy that this race is over! I tried to record for the league video but it didn't work

Artos

Rookie
Jan 19, 2014
Decent quali, though a few tenths off what i would have liked to be. Disappointing race because of the kerbs and my PC having a 'moment' while I was running in third, pushed me down to 7th in the end.

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Amazing race, action, tyre degradation, no disconnection for me, unexpected 5th place... unlike you guys I had a great time!

Started form 8th place, there was 2 times we were 3-wide going into a corner in the first 5 laps, and even when I was on the inside, I lifted off just in case. At the end of the first stint, my tyres were shot and I was sandwiched between Zomacher and Silver who pitted before me. I felt like Petrov blocking Alonso several years back (sorry Silver). Second stint, I was behind Jonny when he hit the barrier at turn 19 and broke part of his front wing. Managed to pass him two corners later. But then I pounce the throttle on the kerb at turn 14 and drift off in the grass the very next lap, allowing Jonny to pass me again. I stayed out an extra lap with the softs since I came in 1 lap earlier on the previous stint, and it cost me greatly as I didn't have any grip. 3rd stint on hards, kept my distance with Jonny, 2.5sec away throughout the stint. Final stint, catched up on Jonny, passed him with DRS and KERS at turn 8 with 5 laps to go, I gave him the most room I could at the exit, even gave him the inside on the next corner just in case, but I did enough to stay ahead until the end. There was definitely tyre rubbing between us, but from my POV I didn't push him off track (sorry if I did Jonny).

Fun fact: I was actually more stressed out by the fact that I might disconnect in the beginning of the race than the actual crazy race that was going on around me.

Can't wait for next week!

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Well mixed race this one, started well seem to have great race pace. Got taken out on the first lap not sure if Hamish lost his braking or got tapped not sure but that took me back down to 8th. Worked my way back up had some nice overtakes and battles got good pace on Silver almost got him but the tyres just wouldn't give me any more speed to keep catching silver so finished 3rd from what turned out to be a recovery drive again.

DUC31511

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
solid race for me as I really didn't expect anything from this one. I've been given 2 penalties because of cutting but both times I've lost control of my car so i couldn't do anything about it (i had couple warnings for cutting before that). Unfortunately I don't record my races so I have nothing to complain. Sorry SHX, i think i hit you in L1 in first chicane but someone hit me from behind so i couldn't stop. see you next week in Texas. Not really looking forward to that race. cheers

Zomacher

Formula Karter
Jan 15, 2014
This is the craziest season I've been raced. After the two track where I felt myself confident (Suzuka and Korea) losing that much point and then recover it on a track where I felt I going to crash is carzy. 3 drivers have the chance to win the championship at the end is amaizing. Really looking forward to the next two races although USA is USA and everyone is good on Brasil.