Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 17 - Brazilian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 14th September 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

Jul 30, 2014
Hello Guys! I don't feel very well right now, and I don't think I will be in much better state tonight. So.. I can't race tonight because I don't want to cause a problem, because I lost concentrating, or something like that. It is a shame, because Brazil is the final track and I like it too, but it wasn't my fault... See you in the next time, probably with F1 14?

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
So, unless I hear a good reason (like David's above) for not racing in tonight's race, I will remove you from the championship.

It's just so the roster for next season will be right from the get go! :)

So, to be clear, if you do not race tonight, you will be removed from the league, unless you give me a good reason for not racing.

Jul 30, 2014
I have a flu and a fever too, but if I need I will try, but no promises...
Alex: The request was for me or the others?
Update1: It is all clear now. :)

Last edited:

Granu

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014

watch closely the tire change! blues allready go in and PAM i pushed 1 and got primes :d

Reactions: DH1806

Fat1st

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Rly a shame to disconnect at last race, for what did I train before?

izamusing

AOR PC RallyCross S3 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Just putting my word in here, it has been a good season although I caused most of the accidents, I have learnt lots and feel that I have improved a lot, sadly this is the end of my time in AOR due to university, I wish you all the best and good luck for next season.