PS4 - Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix - [24/02/2019 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix - [24/02/2019 8PM UK]

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 24th February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @xTheHEaglex

Sean FAP Belkom

S16 AOR PS4 F2 Champion
Jul 4, 2018
Ahhhh Japan:
世界中の多くのドライバーやファンに愛されているトラック。トラックは唯一の図8トラックです。いくつかのHertogのためにその時間を考える

Tactician109

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 30, 2018
Japan Jitters

Qualifying Position: 13th
Finishing Position: 8th

Coming back from a two-week break to a track that doesn't really suit me, I was expecting to be in trouble and that's basically what happened. Overall pace was quite bad throughout the event but at least I got some points with a consistent drive.

Qualifying was never going to be my strong suit here so I had no expectations. P13 was definitely okay because I was able to put on the Mediums for the first stint.

Race overall was quite boring for me although I did get some enjoyment from the fact that I felt like I was improving each lap and at the end of the race I was feeling quite confident with my ability to drive. There really weren't any highlights to mention other a few close calls with the need to avoid a few cars spinning out.

I don't know, there's nothing to really say this time. This race was more about relearning the game with very little practice after fully taking advantage of the break. To finish P8 is very much what I expected so I'm relatively happy, even though this is another lackluster performance.

Probably my shortest race report ever but maybe it's for the better. Congrats to the winners as always and we'll see what happens in USA next time. See ya there

Reactions: Casper24-F1