PC - Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix [24/02/2019] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 17 - Japanese Grand Prix [24/02/2019]

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
for next week, as this race takes place on the 24/02/2019 :)

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
any reason we dont have race this weekend?
I was checking at the hour of the race if there was any kind of invite and at the same time the race started :p I did not know today we did not have race.

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018

The break on 17th February is to break up the 2nd half of the season in two halves.
so just to give you guys (and me) a break :)

we do not have any other breaks until the end of the season from now on.

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Hi peeps,

So i want to do a practice race on friday (8 pm UK time, 9 PM CET) if anyonew would like to join let me know

No practice seassion, short quali and 50% race
Am working in London Thursday and Friday. Hope to be home by 7 and so if I am (and not totally fed up with driving by that point) then I will be on.

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
Hi peeps,

So i want to do a practice race on friday (8 pm UK time, 9 PM CET) if anyonew would like to join let me know

No practice seassion, short quali and 50% race
I’m in, Jess! :D

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
thank you sauber you didnt let me by you are lucky i did nt recored u will be **** kxuping...
After the S curves I moved to the right border of the track on the little straight, to let you pass as the racing line was on the left.
Maybe you tried to overtake me on the right and you crashed my back. I was still on the 20 seconds to let you pass (afaik i did not get any penalties ont this race, letting faster cars pass included) and I thought this was the safest way to do it. Sorry if this caused problem to your race.

simsoares

Formula Karter
Sep 9, 2018
After the S curves I moved to the right border of the track on the little straight, to let you pass as the racing line was on the left.
Maybe you tried to overtake me on the right and you crashed my back. I was still on the 20 seconds to let you pass (afaik i did not get any penalties ont this race, letting faster cars pass included) and I thought this was the safest way to do it. Sorry if this caused problem to your race.
no you didtnt