XB1 - Round 17 - United States Grand Prix - 25/02/18 - 20.00GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 17 - United States Grand Prix - 25/02/18 - 20.00GMT

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Round 17 - United States Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows: @The DutchMan43

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
@Adamlee-23 if I blocked you sorry mate it wasn’t meant, but surely you could’ve have used a better adjective than “RETARD”, I am deaf in one ear and parc blind in one eye also!!
I don’t discriminate against anybody, but think you need to grow up and think how lucky you are to have a normal life

OveratedLama

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2017
P9 really want to know what I could of done without the quali ban, but next week I'm free to qualify :) racking up the points now

• Faff
Reactions: Briggsy

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016
@Adamlee-23 if I blocked you sorry mate it wasn’t meant, but surely you could’ve have used a better adjective than “RETARD”, I am deaf in one ear and parc blind in one eye also!!
I don’t discriminate against anybody, but think you need to grow up and think how lucky you are to have a normal life
Adam doesn’t know how to control his mouth mate.
Good battle tonight, just a shame we bottled it a few times lol

• Informative
Reactions: Kezimodo

nerves

Formula Karter
Apr 20, 2015
Adam finds it hard to talk respectfully I’d say send it to proul to see if he would be reprenanded for it this isn’t the 1st time hes gone around calling people retards

• Surprised
Reactions: Kezimodo

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi guys thanks for the comments, I am dyslexic and slightly deaf and took offence to @Adamlee-23 calling me a retard, in a world where being politically correct has gone mad people need to think what they say sometimes.
Just to confirm I am not blind, but wanted him to realise he can’t say things like that to people ! I don’t want to make a big thing of it but his conduct was inappropriate. @Briggsy great battle again mate, enjoying racing at the moment
My “Driver of the day” has to go to @LC SPEED DEMON , great drive mate

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Another 4th happy with that. Few bits of contact here n there but a really enjoyable race. Mexico should be fun hoping to go one better n step on the podium
<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src=""></iframe>

• Burn
Reactions: saKuuu