Jan 12, 2014
race 19.png

Round 18 - Brazilian Grand Prix
Season 10

Race Information:

Date: Sun 17th April
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Track Guide:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Alright guys - it's almost time for the final race on F1 2013, at least for now (unless y'all decide that you want to carry on lol)! It's been a season of many ups and downs, some controversies here and there, but mostly great driving and action-packed races on display. I'd like to thank all those of you who have stayed committed until the end of the season - the interest in the livestreams and the league itself has gotten very big this season, and it obviously wouldn't have been possible without you guys out on track putting on the show that you've done, regardless of whether you've been high or low in the field! Of course an extra little shout for @TRL Martin and @TRL Limitless though who have made this probably the most closely contested championship fight in the league so far - going into the final race with pretty much the same situation as Hamilton/Massa did in 2008! So let's make this final race at Interlagos one to remember, yeah? I look forward to seeing you battle it out on Sunday! :)

@TSR Unleashed, @Greedy Chris x, @brociek96, @KBlock78, @Pryde, @foxeide, @yiii22, @NLR Evo, @Leoobot, @TRL Martin, @Lester, @TRL Limitless, @I Jason97F1 I

Last edited:

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
yes and lets hope there is a future with f1 2013. so then us old gen gamers can at least have some leagues running. and besides im interested in racing. defiantly. although I might need help like anything.that's if the races don't clash with anything else. if not this game will go down as some of the best fights ever. matty vs limitless. mattys slingshot overtake 3 seasons previously. and now limitless vs martin. got to be limitless in my opinion. his road to fame started here on this game where in season 7 when he won in spa and was a title contender. and has been a treat ever since.but martin is very quick too. I honestly don't know!

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR X360 F1 2013 League Season 10 - Final Championship Standings:

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
In the rules in case you missed it, it says you have to remove your silly TRL bit from your name if you win a title, make sure you change that Fisi

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
What a season!! Congrats to everyone who raced for making the races never fail to deliver excitement and action, also thanks to @FisiFan91 and @x M a t t y G for commentating the streams fantastically! Obviously huge congrats must go out to @TRL Martin on winning the title but @TRL Limitless was extremely unlucky. Who knows what would have happened if he hadn't disconnected in Hungary. Anyway, my full season review (essay) will be out before the end of the week. But then it may have to be it in terms of the league on this game, unless you all choose to have another season that is :p

Reactions: FisiFan91

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
well done to TRL martin. or should I say AOR martin now. this is why f1 2013 should stay. such competitive competition and who knows. I might join soon. all we need is noble and matty back and then the best season ever starts!
[DOUBLEPOST=1461015534][/DOUBLEPOST]lucky me. won 2 races as well today. so AOR prevails as well on open lobby as well! update saw the comments on martin v evo. same reactions as me.......IS THAT GLOCK! IS IT NOBLE! IS IT MATTY!

Last edited:

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
so fisi....are you going to do a montage again. and when will we know about the future on this game?

• Informative
Reactions: AndreBCF1997