Mar 24, 2017
Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @CRT
- @Saabo
- @Pickles36

Last edited:
  • Faff
Reactions: TheGiant19

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
I'm still not sure if I can carry on this league, how did USA happen, how? How? How? Please tell me how? It didn't happen right? Please tell me it didn't happen. For the love of God please

• Optimistic
Reactions: BosslyGaming

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I'm still not sure if I can carry on this league, how did USA happen, how? How? How? Please tell me how? It didn't happen right? Please tell me it didn't happen. For the love of God please
Oh it happened alright

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
I’ve beat bossly and I’m .028 behind Charlie with a couple tenths to gain here and there.
fml how? Not that I'm surprised you have as Charlie and Bossly have but I'm not even close and I can't gain that much time. Gonna have to hope it rains I guess

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
fml how? Not that I'm surprised you have as Charlie and Bossly have but I'm not even close and I can't gain that much time. Gonna have to hope it rains I guess
Well. Clue. After the double apex hairpin, you downshift once and then it’s flat until the stadium. Just a heads up

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
No that’s not flat, that’s why I said downshift and then flat
That makes sense, next time I'll try reading it...
Also don't really think it helps me much as that's pretty much what I try to do in that section, tbf I struggle to do that often but I have done occasionally, probably just a bit slower throughout the lap and it builds up to a lot of time