PS4 - Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix (04/03/18 8:00pm) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix (04/03/18 8:00pm)

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@ShaqzzEU
@Alberto_222
@RC Wallen
@Aressi191
@Ali Kidd

Last edited:

ShaqzzEU

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 31, 2017
i habe a new Job and unfortenetely the nect 3 races i can not race that is so annoying i am Very sorry for that

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
@Bcolt93 will race tonight, as we are so few he can choose whatever is left

wooly51

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
Calling the email I have just sent to BT the ''most sarcastic and bitchy email ever sent'' would actually be a disservice to the creative genius that I have just concocted.

How they think that charging someone £76 a month for the below level of service is beyond me. I called disconnecting this one as well. I could tell.

wooly51

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
wtf i pay half the price for my internet+phone
England.

Obviously I move into my place in early April so will be able to revisit it all then. But still we are talking probably 60 on the best deal

SynTeTiC96

S15 AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Apr 14, 2017
Quali: p4 my wheel disconnected itself from the table in the last corner and put me off, despite that 5 tenth slower compared to my testlaps
Race: p2 but i still cant believe what happened. I'm really frustratet cause i'm confused. Trained a lot for the rain and my setup should have worked but i was sliding all over the place in the first laps. Suddenly it got better and my laptimes got nearly a second faster out of nowhere. Then i saw that something happened to the session and i had flashbacks to singapore where i got kicked and i thought i was out (cause the same things happened)

I'm sorry for raging about a podium... its not the result, my driving wasnt worth a second place and my confusion doesnt make it better. Its so strange when you find a setup that should work and suddenly nothing works at all.

Congrats to @Ollie_D631, i would have loved to race against you but the gap was too big which was my fault. Congrats to @Rc-Alonso44 as well, you had good and consistent pace

Reactions: Ollie_D631

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
had less than 10 laps of practice, didn't finish last. good enough. won't race again unless we have appalling numbers like we were going to tonight because the game is just trash and boring

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
this has been easiely my worst race ever in AOR, felt pretty descent in the dry and i choked hard in my quali lap, but in full wet conditions i am just nowhere.