Mar 6, 2017
Round 18 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Bigboss
- @Ely'
- @EyjaDrift (game freeze issues)
- @Destroyka27
- @StefanWylde

Last edited:

Bigboss

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 9, 2016
I won't be able to attend this race because im going to Belgium the whole weekend. that means someone else must be host for this race.
hope you guys have a fair race.

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Note to all the drivers: @Skatie will be the lobby host for this race as @Bigboss can't take part, so make sure to add him on Steam as well if you're racing on Sunday!

@RakiBwoah @alexberbo @Bialy @TheAPlegends @Adidas Tracksuit @honza.150 @rainer @MATA INTE KATTEN! @Giole21 @StefanWylde @Kvintin @Destroyka27 @EyjaDrift @fraguitar89 @JoniJohn @LEVI0227

On a more personal note, I might take part in this race again since I didn't have issues in the social race organized by @Skatie today so I will still give it a try for this one. If I have any issue on the track even in qualy, I'll drop out and spectate.

Edit: Not racing

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Adidas Tracksuit

zfzwill

Formula Karter
Feb 18, 2018
Can I join the race on Sunday? It looks like there are currently less than 20 drivers who can race this weekend

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Can I join the race on Sunday? It looks like there are currently less than 20 drivers who can race this weekend
Yes, I'm not going to take part so you'll at least have the choice between Renault & Haas. There's also a couple more drivers who won't attend so you'll just wait for everyone to choose their car and then pick your just like last week :)

zfzwill

Formula Karter
Feb 18, 2018
Yes, I'm not going to take part so you'll at least have the choice between Renault & Haas. There's also a couple more drivers who won't attend so you'll just wait for everyone to choose their car and then pick your just like last week :)
Yep, I'll be there

Reactions: Ctzn Ely

Ctzn Ely

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
is it possible to join the race. if there are places left
Yes you can join :) Have you sent me a friend request on Steam? Look for "elyftw_" on Steam if you haven't added me yet ;) Will tell you which car to pick once you will be in the session tonight

zfzwill

Formula Karter
Feb 18, 2018
@Kvintin Sorry about hitting you in the back before turn 4 on lap 1... Thought you'd brake later

@MATA INTE KATTEN! Sorry about having to hold you up in the last stint... I was fighting for p6 on track and couldn't afford to let you pass. If the car in the front was like 15s ahead I'd definitely let you pass.

Was a great race overall! Didn't know you guys cut that many corners :D