Sep 4, 2018
Round 18 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
This Weekend’s Title Scenarios

As we leave Japan, there are two contenders remaining to fight for the title.

So, here’s the rundown of the possible points scenario’s

• Cuba must outscore GnialSsor by 5 points to stay in the championship fight
  • Delta must outscore GnialSsor by 24 points to stay in the championship fight
Edit:

After my pit penalty got overturned, there has been a major swing in the championship standings. Unfortunately, Delta can no longer mathematically win the championship. So it's down to be and Cuba.

Simply put, If Cuba doesn't win or GnialSsor comes 7th or higher in USA, GnialSsor wins the championship.

Last edited:

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
I may have to travel 'up north' Sunday to cover a training session Monday they a colleague would normally do. Said colleague got bit by a dog on his arm. (Wimp. I don't have an arm and still work). Anyway, will let you know if I can race or not later in week

Taraku24

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 31, 2018

Good luck in 'murica!!

Note: Awaiting pending penalty result.
im going to crash you

• Burn
Reactions: Delta2611

Delta2611

F1 Coordinator & S17 PC Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018

Edit:

After my pit penalty got overturned, there has been a major swing in the championship standings. Unfortunately, Delta can no longer mathematically win the championship. So it's down to be and Cuba.

Simply put, If Cuba doesn't win or GnialSsor comes 7th or higher in USA, GnialSsor wins the championship.
I knew I should not let you do that :p
@CubaTheGreatest you win the US Grand Prix
@Taraku24 you have one job :p :p

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018

Edit:

Please tell us more about the penalty and the overturn. did not read about that on previous race post.

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Please tell us more about the penalty and the overturn. did not read about that on previous race post.
@GnialSsor got a 5 second stop and go penalty for speeding in the pitlane, but he entered the pitlane with 50, which is exactly the maximum allowed speed.
So, since he did nothing wrong there the penalty got removed and @GnialSsor took the race win in Japan.

GnialSsor

May 22, 2018
Is there anyone here who plays iRacing, who has an interest in joining a few of us from this lobby, to participate in a 24hr endurance race in May?

Delta2611

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 4, 2018
Is there anyone here who plays iRacing, who has an interest in joining a few of us from this lobby, to participate in a 24hr endurance race in May?
I would, but do you need a minimum ranking for that?
if so I have to start driving some races :D

GnialSsor

May 22, 2018
@Delta2611 You just need to get yourself a Class D 4.00 licence. I’ll be setting up a group chat for us all very shortly so i’ll fill you in with information soon.

Reactions: CubaTheGreatest

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Congrats Ross....
as for iRacing, its a money hog isnt it? how much is it to actually play?