PS4 - Round 18 - United States Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North American F1 Leagues - Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 18 - United States Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North American F1 Leagues - Season 1

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Round 18 - United States Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 1

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd March 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)
Circuit: Circuit of the Americas
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Guys, I’ve got bad storms rolling through right now. No internet at the moment. I may need someone else to host in case I can’t get online later.

sold1ersix

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2018
Sorry for the short notice, but I am out of town and not able to make it tonight as backup.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
is this not a no assist league , is why why is the racing line on?
We allowed assists for the first season so that we had a full grid. It was announced at the beginning of the season.