Aug 21, 2016
Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Pwox
@dragonbone81
@AOR Ghost
@Raidersky

Last edited:

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
Me right now calculating what do i need to do to become a champion:
DQzcijhXkAAr9Ie.jpg

Also this is my 100th post. Where is my cookie?

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
So, i've decided to do some quick maths on the championship if anyone is wondering. :D

Smash will win the title in Brazil if:
He finishes 1st, and El_Sonny is fourth or lower
He finishes 2nd, and El_Sonny is seventh or lower
He finishes 3rd, and El_Sonny is ninth or lower

• Informative
Reactions: Thompson

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Nah @EL_Sonny will win this race and @Smash has a slip up and finishes fourth, making them equal on points going into the last round. (Just a commentators perspective lol)

Last edited:
  • Kappa
Reactions: Filip Prešnajder

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Smash will win the title in Brazil if:
He finishes 1st, and El_Sonny is fourth or lower
He finishes 2nd, and El_Sonny is seventh or lower
He finishes 3rd, and El_Sonny is ninth or lower
Also if you finish 4th and Sonny gets no points, since in that case he can only equal you on points and you have more wins.

To secure the team championship this race, McLaren need to score 8 points more than Haas.

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
@Fbyson @Armadeira I'm really sorry about that incident on the first lap, I got a little tangled with @JERRY on the straight and almost spun, and then when I tried to correct the spin I veered across the other side of the road. If you want to report me for that that's fine, I don't have my footage because it kept corrupting and I can't find a video recorded that doesn't kill my frames.

Armadeira

GP2 Test Driver
Dec 5, 2017
@Aladar Sh!t happens...Didn't practice at all, my setup was crap and my driving as well. So actually I'm pretty happy I only had to do 35 instead of 36 laps :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Aladar

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
How about we promote smash and sonny to F1 like they deserve just in time for Aladar to take the F5 title in Abu Dhabi ;)

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
How about we promote smash and sonny to F1 like they deserve just in time for Aladar to take the F5 title in Abu Dhabi ;)
If the points will come with me, i love to, champion of F1 seems better tho :p

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
That was a fun race :D I didn't do any practice, so I just guessed what a good setup would be on this track, and then used my first two qualifying runs to make adjustments (my guesses weren't great: I spun). When I finally went to set a time on the third run, I immediately cut the first corner and got my lap invalidated, so I had to start at the back.

In the race I had multiple battles, especially the one with @Aladar and @Dazzy Oz midway through the race was great (from 2:18 to 4:02 in the video below). I also led a lap for the very first time (only because I pitted one lap later than everyone else on the first stop :lol:).

Also, props to @trumpa94 for having great pace on a one-stop and getting a podium, and to @EL_Sonny for winning and keeping the championship interesting until the last round.