PS4 - Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix (11/03/18 8:00pm) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix (11/03/18 8:00pm)

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@ShaqzzEU
@RC Wallen
@Ali Kidd
@Simo911

Last edited:

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
@Ollie_D631 will win his 2nd AOR title and his first in the top tier under following circumstances

Ollie: P1 Syntetic: P3
Ollie: P2 Syntetic: P6
Ollie: P3 Syntetic: P7
Ollie: P4 Syntetic: P9
Ollie: P5 Syntetic: P10 or below

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
so i got a new wheel with new pedals, as mine were broken for a long time, and within two days the braking pedal of my new set is already making a noise, just kms

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
so i got a new wheel with new pedals, as mine were broken for a long time, and within two days the braking pedal of my new set is already making a noise, just kms
I just got some new pedals aswell but now my wheel is slowly breaking, the forcefeedback gets weaker as the race goes on

Ali Kidd

F1 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Mar 26, 2016
Can’t make it again, I’ve got too much work to do between now and tomorrow to race. I’ll do my best to be able to race next week but I can’t promise anything. Best of luck to Ollie and Syntetic.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
poor performance, still adapting to the new gear, tbh in quali i had a shocker of a lap so i was surprised being only 1,3 sec of pole.

well done to @Ollie_D631 , a deserved champion and also well done to @SynTeTiC96 to a great debut season in AOR

will try to do something for the Abu Dhabi race thread in term sof questions

Reactions: Ollie_D631

BigC_019

GP2 2nd Driver
Sep 17, 2016
Quali: 3rd, Race: 2nd

Dreaded seeing the wet weather, but surprisingly my pace was pretty good. Third on the grid was a surprise. Ultimately, I got the strategy spot on, meaning I was guaranteed at least fourth after the stop for inters, as my wet pace was competitive, for a change. With Syntetic's dodgy tyre selection, I was a net second, which was crazy. Had a nice fight with the new champion which was nice and to come home second, it's a relief and a long awaited podium - after a difficult season on the whole.

Highlights -

Reactions: alexukr