Dec 9, 2016
Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Amstar27
- @EversVincent

Last edited:

Sabba7h

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Current state of affairs on my end:

-Haas is 15 points behind Red Bull and has dropped to P4, 8 points behind McLaren
-I lost out big time points to Fersiphion who is now 18 points behind me in P3
-My pace seems to have decided to f*ck off to a place that hell if anyone knows where that is
--Because of that my consistency has gone out the window as well

Even Jeff is trying to console me now. Not feeling good about the last two races of the season

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Can't seem to manage a setup on this track either. I feel slow on the straight, or too slidy in the corners

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Current state of affairs on my end:

-Haas is 15 points behind Red Bull and has dropped to P4, 8 points behind McLaren
-I lost out big time points to Fersiphion who is now 18 points behind me in P3
-My pace seems to have decided to f*ck off to a place that hell if anyone knows where that is
--Because of that my consistency has gone out the window as well

Even Jeff is trying to console me now. Not feeling good about the last two races of the season
Cant wait to fight you for 2nd in championship, but really unfortunate of your pace wanted to fight you at your high tbh

Amstar27

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2017
Impossible pour moi d'être ce soir encore je suis dégoûté car c'est un circuit que j'adore, j'espère être la dernière bonne course pour tous

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Amstar27

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 11, 2017
Impossible for me to be tonight again I'm disgusted because these a circuit that I love, I hope to be the last good race for all

• Informative

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Impossible pour moi d'être ce soir encore je suis dégoûté car c'est un circuit que j'adore, j'espère être la dernière bonne course pour tous
What a fail ! French post ;D

Sabba7h

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
I can't race.

My brother decided that today at race time was the day he wanted to do his homework. Exactly what the **** he was doing last night, I don't know.

Enjoy P2 Fersiphion. It was a good fight.

• Informative

Sabba7h

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
I can't race.

My brother decided that today at race time was the day he wanted to do his homework. Exactly what the **** he was doing last night, I don't know.

Enjoy P2 Fersiphion. It was a good fight.
yeet

Skinner

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Only 4 things to say:

1) **** Jeff

2) Congrats @Sabba7h

3) Can you stop screeching down your mic because something went wrong while the rest of us are trying to race

4) **** Jeff

Reactions: Bobo

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Well, first of all, all my congratulations to you @Sabba7h You almost didn't make it into the race, and yet you aced it like a boss. You dominated from A to Z, so you totally deserve this win.
And secondly, thank you so much @yobbo I would have never had that podium if it wasn't for all your advice and help you gave me throughout the week. Honestly, and from the deepest of my heart, thank you man. See you aswell, since you won't be able to make it for the last race. It's been a great pleasure racing against you, in good and bad. so long, friend !

Qualy : 7th
I did all I could and pushed like a crazy-ass to reach that spot.

Race : 3rd FIRST PODIUM EVAAAAAAA MUM DID YOU SEE ME ???
SS/I/I
Starting from 7th, I managed to climb up to 4th (or was it 3rd ?) by lap 2 thanks to other people's mistakes. Then came the rain, and the first pit stop for inters. @Fersiphion was right behind me and tried to jump me in the pit lane. But by doing so, I clipped me and almost DNFed me. Thankfully, I had only light front wing damage, and kept in front of him to be serviced first ! (KARMA). THen the heavy rain came and I was lapping way slower than people on W ie @Dobby and @Sabba7h , but I decided to keep the inters in anticipation for the change to light rain near the end of the race. Well, that was a good idea, and it would have worked better if @Sabba7h wasn't in god mode, and they weren't both taking 4secs per laps out of me... But in the end, I got my FIRST FUCKING PODIUM AT LAST.
So I'm a happy man :)

return

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 14, 2017
P3 in the bag, but Jeff likes to **** me in the arse without condom gg

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016

I don't know what happened to you mate, @Fersiphion you went kamikaze twice during the race, and almost crashed me twice :(
At 15:40 doing your divebomb on @Dobby and when going into the pits at 27:45

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017

I don't know what happened to you mate, @Fersiphion you went kamikaze twice during the race, and almost crashed me twice :(
At 15:40 doing your divebomb on @Dobby and when going into the pits at 27:45
Kamikaze twice? Not sure if you are talking about someone else are the dobby incident because in my opinion kamikaze is different.